An honest, hardworking approach with a focus on client outcomes led to early sales success for Kara who achieved $14,000,000 in sales in her first year alone and two suburb records. Helping clients to achieve their real estate dreams is a major motivator and has been for 15 years.
Kara is a versatile and savvy operator who has worked with her team to achieve premium sales across a range of property types, from prestige acreage real estate in the Hinterland to luxury waterfront homes on the Gold Coast.
Born and raised on the Gold Coast in a real estate family, Kara spent school holidays shadowing her mother at auctions and open homes. This early introduction to property has influenced Kara’s tendency to treat clients as family.
Newly appointed as a member on the Kollosches' very own Community Board, Kara is also a passionate supporter of Rosies Friends on the Street and regularly gives back to the community by organising donations to help feed the homeless.
- Personal Assistant of the Year - Ray White Queensland 2015
- Operations Support Person of the Year - Kollosche 2020
- Board Member - Kollosche Community Board
- Volunteer - Rosie's Friends on the Street
- Giving back to the communities in which we live, work and play is integral to the Kollosche ethos. Our entire team throws its collective weight behind a wide variety of causes close to our hearts, through sponsorship, donations, time and awareness.
- We are proud to lend our support as major sponsor of the Serving our People 2021 Black Tie Fundraising gala; the Gold Coast Suns - Team 22; Broadbeach Soccer Club; and partner sponsor of the Men Matter Race Day. Each year our team turns up for Clean Up Australia Day and makes monthly blood donations.
- Contributing to a community in which we all prosper is a big part of the ‘why’ behind what we do at Kollosche.