101/5 Pacific Street
Main Beach 4217
Exclusive Beachside Apartment Presents Turn-key Opportunity
Those desiring a low-maintenance family home in proximity to patrolled surf, amenities and leading schools need look no further than this contemporary 'Cerulean' apartment.
Enjoying a secure and private position on Level 1, it is the only apartment occupying its own exclusive floor within the boutique development, which was flawlessly completed in 2020.
European oak herringbone flooring, wool carpets, durable European wallpaper and linen curtains elevate the bright and airy home with warmth and texture, while sliding doors ensure a seamless integration of indoor and outdoor spaces.
A flat strip of lawn, ideal for pets, combined with an expansive wraparound balcony provide a rare abundance of alfresco space. The open living, dining and kitchen area flows to a large outdoor entertaining zone with a Vergola roof, barbecue and fridge, where you can host guests among lush, landscaped gardens.
The master boasts balcony access and a lavish ensuite with free-standing bath, while two of the home's three guest bedrooms benefit from built-in custom cabinetry and study nooks. For those wanting a truly turn-key opportunity, there is the option to purchase the home fully-furnished.
A new owner will benefit from the use of two side-by-side basement car parks plus two storage spaces. Cerulean residents also enjoy exclusive use of resort-style amenities, including an outdoor pool, gym, lounge and barbecue facilities, along with proximity to the beach, parkland and Tedder Avenue.
- Only apartment on Level 1 of Cerulean
- Elevated position offering security and privacy
- Boutique beachside building completed in 2020 by Hutchinson Builders
- Resident-only and pet-friendly; 27 apartments over 15 levels
- Communal amenities include outdoor pool, gym, lounge and BBQ facilities
- Wraparound balcony with designated entertaining area features Matador BBQ and bar fridge plus Vergola shutter system
- Contemporary interior with newly laid European oak herringbone flooring, textured, waterproof European wallpaper; linen curtains; wool carpets
- Open living, dining and kitchen area flows to balcony
- Kitchen has Bosch appliances, including oven, integrated microwave and five-burner gas cooktop, Smeg rangehood, double integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwashers, double sink, bench with storage and seating
- Butler's pantry with sink and storage
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, access to a covered part of balcony and ensuite with free-standing Caroma bathtub, dual vanity and large shower with rain and hand-held heads
- Three additional bedrooms; two have bespoke timber cabinetry and study nooks with built-in desks; one has balcony access
- Master ensuite plus main bathroom feature Caroma sinks, floor-to-ceiling tiles and wallpaper; additional powder room
- Laundry with Argent sink, built-in storage and hanging rack; external drying court
- Lush, irrigated gardens; flat strip of lawn perfect for pets
- Aiphone intercom
- AirTouch ducted, zoned air conditioning
- Two secure basement car parks plus storage space; additional storage space on private level
Located in the seaside suburb of Main Beach, Cerulean offers front-row access to vibrant amenities and popular beaches. A patrolled stretch of sand and surf is ideally positioned within a 300m stroll. Also within walking distance are Macintosh Island Park and the bustling shopping and dining precinct of Tedder Avenue. A short cycle or drive opens up the lifestyle precincts of Surfers Paradise and Chevron Island, and boaties will relish easy access to Main River and The Broadwater. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby for a convenient commute north or south.
Secure a turn-key family home in proximity to beaches and key amenities – contact Rob Lamb 0405 608 601
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
101/5 Pacific Street Main Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools