1028 Wilsons Creek Road
Wilsons Creek 2482
- 170 hectares
Pure Paradise Beckons on the Largest Land Holding in the Byron Shire
Tightly held by the same family for more than 60 years, this magnificent mountain haven is the most significant parcel of land to hit the open market in the Byron Shire.
Set high in the hills just 30 minutes from Byron Bay, the natural beauty, location and uplift potential of this rare slice of pure paradise are simply unrivalled.
The 170ha (430 acres) holding extends from the top of the Koonyum Range, down to Wilsons River and adjoins Mount Jerusalem National Park.
The elevation affords mesmerizing rainforest vistas as far as the eye can see and the rare luxury of space, serenity and complete privacy - all in proximity to vibrant towns, world class surfing beaches and regional airports.
A current Planning Report outlines the potential to subdivide and develop the land while the hilltop plateau presents potential home sites to take best advantage of the outlook.
- A total of 170 hectares (430 acres) makes this the largest known land holding on the market in the Byron Shire
- Potential for subdivision and development, subject to required approvals
- The hilltop plateau has several possible home sites with spectacular views
- A traditional four-bedroom, two bathroom house features cedar milled from the property decades ago
- Unique entry advantage via two access points off Wilsons Creek Road, all weather roads and a concrete driveway to the house
- Two dams, natural springs and Wilsons River running through the lower reaches
- The property adjoins Mount Jerusalem National Park and one boundary runs along the top of the Koonyum Range
- Prime grazing land along the creek lines, fertile soil and tracts of pristine rainforest including a rare stand of Australian Red Cedar
- Extraordinary natural features include a spectacular sandstone cliff and waterfall
- Brimming with native wildlife, completely private and remarkably serene
Kulpunya is located just 20 minutes from the vibrant Mullumbimby town centre while Byron Bay and Brunswick Heads are around 30 minutes away for beaches, dining, shopping and services.
The opportunity to acquire such a significant parcel of land in Australia's most sought-after region is unlikely to come around again.
Contact Kim Jones on 0414 629 924 or Karin Heller on 0409 177 659 Today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
1028 Wilsons Creek Road Wilsons Creek
- Council Rates - $518 per quarter