104 Admiralty Drive
Paradise Waters 4217
Sold by Ryan Ward & Claire Dai
Wed 21 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Serious buyers with a vision to inject fresh life into one of the Gold Coast's grandest Main River mansions are called upon to present reasonable offers to the motivated seller.
The sheer scale of this iconic four-level trophy home cannot be repeated. The third-floor open rooftop is the highest vantage point on a freestanding home in prestigious Paradise Waters, delivering stunning 360-degree water and city skyline views.
Boasting 1350m2 of internal floor area, an expansive ground floor layout is devoted to waterfront entertaining while upper levels present multiple living areas and six bedrooms plus a full-floor master penthouse.
This property will be sold - all reasonable offers are now being considered so don't hold back.
- Suspended concrete slab on 762m2 site with 34.4m water frontage
- Wide water position with large pontoon with power and water connected
- Deepwater access to The Broadwater and Gold Coast Seaway
- Sparkling 25m infinity-edge lap pool and riverside entertaining terrace
- Commercial-grade kitchen hub with dish drawer, breakfast bar and coffee maker
- Concealed scullery with Gaggenau appliances, pull out pantry and wine rack
- Spacious lounge room with stone feature wall and gas fireplace
- Formal elevated dining zone with 3m ceiling and pendant lighting
- Floating staircase and internal lift between all floors
- Ground level guest bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and blockout blinds
- Level 1 has three oversized bedrooms (two have balconies) with walk-in robes and modern ensuites
- Level 2 master suite penthouse has a full kitchen, open dining and living, lounge room, riverfront balcony, grand master bedroom, separate his and her bathrooms, deluxe walk-in dressing room, second bedroom with steam room ensuite
- Level 3 rooftop showcasing 360-degree views; power and water connected
- Showroom-style garage for up to four cars
- All bathrooms boast Grohe tapware, floor-to-ceiling tiles and two have a bidet
- Ground level powder room and laundry
- C-Bus home automation system and ducted Daikin air-conditioning
- Zero maintenance front garden featuring water and stone
Admiralty Drive is an exclusive street within the exclusive Paradise Waters enclave. Set at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this home is minutes from Narrowneck Beach, the Tedder Avenue dining precinct at Main Beach and all the conveniences and entertainment of Surfers Paradise.
Homes of this elevation, size and calibre are rare - seize the opportunity to inspect or arrange a virtual tour. Our Chinese-speaking agents are also on-hand to assist.
Open Homes and Auctions are scheduled to proceed subject to the Queensland Government mandated lock down.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $10628.40 per year