13 Snapper Avenue
Entry Level Creekside and Beachside Tranquillity in Beautiful Kingscliff
Perched in the sought-after Salt Village precinct sits this immaculately presented single-storey home with easy access to crystal clear creeks and golden coastlines.
A beautiful master suite faces over garden views, the ideal place for your morning coffee with views out over the established garden.
An open plan living and dining space is an inviting haven for relaxation, while a covered alfresco area is the perfect spot for all-weather entertaining.
Located in a peaceful position only 50 meters* from Cudgen Creek and 500 meters* from South Kingscliff Beach, this home offers flexibility, whether it be families, downsizers or the astute investor looking for a return on investment.
- 50 meters* from Cudgen Creek and 500 meters* from the ocean
- Single-storey low maintenance property
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining zone
- Undercover alfresco entertaining space
- Generous study perfect for work-from-home office or fourth bedroom
- Inviting master suite with views out towards the garden, walk-in robe and a generously sized ensuite
- Generous master ensuite with dual basins
- 3.5kw solar system
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Double lock-up garage plus additional storage and yard access.
16 kilometres* from Coolangatta Airport and close to the new Kingscliff hospital site. Within walking distance to the delightful cafes, restaurants and amenities of Salt Village.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
13 Snapper Avenue Kingscliff
- Council Rates - $3755.15 per year
- Water Rates - $96.99 per quarter