14 Admiralty Drive
Paradise Waters 4217
SOLD BY RYAN WARD, DARRYL BRIGHT & MICHAEL KOLLOSCHE
Wed 10 May
Please contact agent for further details
Palatial Main River Mansion with City Views
Method of sale: Expressions of Interest
Marketing campaign: Print and Digital
OFI Attendees: 33
Number of Written Offers: 2
Days on Market: 49
Holding a front-row view of the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline from a prestigious Paradise Waters address, this architect-designed Main River mansion is unrivalled in position, scale, and opulence.
Panoramic vistas and invigorating breezes are captured from every room of this sprawling family entertainer, which is conveniently located within walking distance of the beach and popular cafe and restaurant precinct of Tedder Avenue.
Classic European architecture is underpinned by Juliette balconies, decorative columns, intricate cornices and elegant arched glazing throughout the timeless residence, while rich timber and natural stone combine to create a sense of warmth.
Multiple formal and informal living areas, a large office and sumptuous media room invite a large family to spread out across the ground floor. The first floor hosts four super-sized bedrooms with ensuites, including a deluxe master suite that benefits from access to a riverfront balcony.
The top level opens up the potential for dual living, encompassing an open kitchen, living and dining area, expansive balcony, and a fifth bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite. All levels are easily accessed via a grand staircase and internal lift.
A covered entertaining patio, which is adjoined by a dedicated barbecue area, overlooks the sparkling infinity-edge pool and across wide water to the cityscape.
A pontoon provides easy access to the peaceful 6-knot stretch of Main River, where deep water allows mooring for a large vessel. Car enthusiasts will appreciate an oversized eight-car basement garage, which also encompasses a gym zone with a padded flooring and mirrored walls.
- 678m2 block hosts architect-designed family home
- Panoramic views stretching across Main River to Surfers Paradise skyline
- 18.3m of frontage to peaceful 6-knot zone with deep water mooring
- Solid concrete construction built by Kyronn
- Classic European architecture underpinned by arched glazing, Juliette balconies, decorative columns, intricate cornices and statement chandeliers; timber, marble and granite throughout
- Fully tiled 10m infinity-edge saltwater pool; pontoon with power and water
- Covered entertaining patio overlooks pool to the river
- Alfresco dining area has built-in BBQ
- Two covered balconies capture a water to hinterland panorama plus ocean glimpses
- Kitchen has Smeg appliances including oven, five-burner induction cooktop, microwave, double Franke sink with InSinkErator and hot water tap, timber cabinetry, granite benchtops, walk-in pantry and servery to alfresco dining
- Hexagonal dining area has dome ceiling with statement chandelier, arched windows, and arched door to alfresco entertaining
- Main living area has gas fireplace with decorative mantel
- Formal lounge and dining with plush carpet
- Top-floor retreat has open kitchen and living area, large balcony, powder room, and bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Supersized master suite with timber double doors has dressing room-style walk-in robe, bifold doors to large and private riverfront balcony
- Master ensuite has built-in bath with water view, his and her Caroma basins, and double shower
- All three additional bedrooms have ensuites
- Office has plantation shutters, built-in storage and outdoor access
- Media lounge with Epson projector and plantation shutters
- Ensuites and two additional powder rooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles and granite benchtops
- Large laundry has floor-to-ceiling tiles, Circo sink, storage and access to external drying court
- Internal lift to all levels plus sweeping staircase with soaring 6m void
- Eight-car basement garage has storage rooms and dedicated gym space with padded floor and mirrored walls
- Gated vehicle and pedestrian access
- Hills alarm system plus Dorani intercom
- Fully-fenced property with gated side access
- Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout
Paradise Waters is a peaceful pocket of Surfers Paradise, offering an exclusive lifestyle in proximity to the beach and an endless choice of conveniences. Macintosh Island Park, Admiralty Park and Ewan Batt Park are all within walking distance, as is patrolled sand and surf. Residents benefit from easy access to the vibrant heart of Surfers Paradise and the lifestyle precinct of Tedder Avenue, which is only 1.3km away. The address is enviably located within a short drive to T.S.S. and St Hilda's School.
Inspect this unrivalled Main River mansion – contact Ryan Ward 0405 309 359, Darryl Bright 0410 808 063 and Michael Kollosche 0411 188 815, .
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $7316.00 per year
- Water Rates - $2352.00 per year