14 Bob Barnard Drive
Live in The Tugun Treetops Overlooking The Ocean
Perched in an elevated east-facing position high among the treetops in Tugun, this prime 2,321m2 parcel is blessed by panoramic ocean to hinterland views without interruption.
On the market for the first time in 26 years, this exceptional land holding sits on the peak of popular Bob Barnard Drive and minutes from world-class surf breaks and white sandy beaches.
Sunlight and refreshing sea breezes filter through a charming two-level home, where the foundation is set for a new owner to update and inject their own style.
Ground level timber flooring and exposed timber beams lend warmth and character, while open dining and living is perfectly positioned to capture a leafy green outlook to the beach. Three bedrooms on the second floor enjoy views from the ocean to Mount Warning.
The home's best vantage point is a peaceful and private ocean-view verandah where hours will be spent soaking up the glorious Gold Coast weather or entertaining guests against an unbeatable coastal backdrop.
● Elevated east-facing 2,321m2 parcel in a highly sought-after Tugun street
● Uninterrupted ocean views wrapping around to Mount Warning
● Beach-facing verandah has panoramic ocean to hinterland outlook
● Ground floor has rustic timber floorboards and exposed ceiling beams
● Living and dining has ocean views and opens to the verandah
● Kitchen has bench seating, four-burner gas cooktop, LG oven and double sink
● Casual dining nook off the kitchen bathed in natural light and breezes
● Master bedroom with ocean outlook, built-in robes, day to night roller blinds, ceiling fan, and ensuite with a shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
● Two second floor bedrooms have ocean to hinterland views, built-in robes, roller blinds, and ceiling fans
● Second living or media room has a leafy green outlook
● Downstairs has fourth bedroom
● Upstairs bathroom has a wet room with shower, built-in bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles
● Laundry has indoor wall-mounted clothesline, timber benchtop, and private toilet
● Single carport and side access
Bob Barnard Drive is a premier address on the southern Gold Coast that is favoured for its proximity to Tugun Beach and Tugun Village, both just five minutes away by car. Head to world-class surf breaks at nearby Currumbin Alley and Snapper Rocks and enjoy dining, shopping and conveniences in Coolangatta. Tugun is minutes from the M1 for a short 30-minute commute to the central Gold Coast, 50 minutes from Byron Bay and just over an hour from Brisbane. Gold Coast Airport is 7 minutes from this address for interstate travellers.
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity – contact Corey Bedford 0432 282 502 or Jamie Harrison 0424 965 891.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
14 Bob Barnard Drive Tugun
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2346.20 per year