1425 Gold Coast Highway
Palm Beach 4221
Prime Beachside Holding With Development Upside
Realise the full potential of this whole beachside unit block set on a prime corner position with dual street frontage metres from the sun, sand and surf in Palm Beach.
Cannindah is an original block of seven units set on an 817m2 site with 21.4m frontage to the Gold Coast Highway and 36.6m frontage to Twenty Fifth Avenue.
Collect passive rental income and explore the upside for highest and best use with future development where mixed-use zoning permits a building of up to 29m high, subject to council approval.
Positioned at the preferred northern end of Palm Beach, this high-growth seaside location is blessed with natural appeal and rich in amenities.
- Prime Palm Beach parcel with future development potential, subject to council approval
- Total land area of 817m2 with dual frontage to Gold Coast Highway and Twenty Fifth Avenue
- South-east facing position just 170m from patrolled surf beaches
- Potential to capture ocean, city skyline and mountain view lines
- Original block of seven brick and tile units known as Cannindah
- Unit 1 (3 bed, 1 bath, 1 car); Unit 2 (2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car); Unit 3 (1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car); Unit 4 (2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car); Unit 5 (2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car); Unit 6 (2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car); Unit 7 (1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car)
- Northern Palm Beach position with proximity to Tallebudgera Creek, Custard Canteen, Espresso Moto Cafe, Tallebudgera Surf Club and Burleigh Heads
- Stage 4 of the Gold Coast Light Rail supports future growth in Palm Beach
Prime Palm Beach sites with development potential are rare – contact Troy Dowker on 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
1425 Gold Coast Highway Palm Beach
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $18216.38 per year
- Water Rates - $9347.64 per year