1702/33 Surf Parade
Sold by Matthew Follent, Michael Kollosche & Rob Lamb
Fri 6 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Be among the first to enjoy a breathtaking north-east aspect and luxury coastal lifestyle without compromise in the prime beachside locale of Broadbeach.
Located on level 17, this half-floor residence has light-filled spaces and the natural beauty of wood, stone and marble to highlight sculptural details which are complemented by never-ending ocean and city views.
The gourmet kitchen comes with fully integrated Miele appliances and bespoke inclusions, while the open-plan living and dining transition seamlessly to the wraparound balcony set against a stunning backdrop for year-round entertaining.
Refined by timeless elegance and executed with the highest attention to detail, three generous bedrooms give access to the surrounding terrace with two full-sized designer bathrooms and a powder room completing the picture-perfect seaside sanctuary.
With nothing left to do but enjoy the stunning surroundings, Infinity also offers residents premium facilities including a 20m north-facing pool, state-of-the-art gym and alfresco barbecue space with indoor/outdoor function area for entertaining family and friends.
- Coveted northeast aspect apartment with coast and city views
- Half-floor residence on level 17 in residents-only 'Infinity' building
- Sculptural wraparound balcony with access from living and bedrooms
- Light-filled contemporary open-plan living and dining space
- Bespoke marble gourmet kitchen with a suite of Miele integrated appliances
- Three generous bedrooms including a north-facing master suite with ocean views, walk-in robe and full ensuite
- Soaring ceilings and expanses of glass invite natural light and proportion
- Abundant storage with separate internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Secure video entry and basement parking
Perfectly positioned to the Gold Coast's best restaurants, bars and cafes and only strolling distance from world-famous beaches, this prime location offers easy access to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino and is only a short drive from the M1 and Gold Coast Airport.
A new year and a new coastal lifestyle could be yours – contact Matt Follent on 0402 251 527 or Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools