1716 Tamborine-Oxenford Road
- 30 acres
30 Acres of Tamborine Mountain Tranquillity and 180 Degree Views
Introducing the ideal weekender. Basking in majestic views that encompass Flinders Peaks, Albert River, Cedar Creek, Glasshouse Mountains and the Brisbane CBD, this 30-acre sanctuary is an oasis of serenity. Backing onto pristine National Parklands and never to be built out, an elegant and elevated French Provincial residence co-exists in harmony with nature. Every room invites the outdoors in, while also showcasing cathedral ceilings, French doors, gleaming Black Japan floors and custom finishes throughout.
Multiple alfresco areas have been cultivated for relaxation or reflection, with different vantages throughout the property to sit and soak up the beauty. An expansive deck flows out from the dining zone to create an idyllic location for entertaining or opt for other alfresco spots and decks sprinkled throughout natural gardens and lawns for dinner under the stars or sunset drinks. The greenery also meanders down to a rainforest gully on the edge of the property with a 1km private walking/accessible trail where you can enjoy the native flora and fauna or explore your options for commercial pursuits.
- 30 acres of pristine natural beauty, backing onto untouched National Park and never to be built out
- Spectacular views showcasing Flinders Peaks, Albert River, Cedar Creek, Glasshouse Mountains and beyond to the Brisbane CBD
- Elegant French Provincial residence, enriched with cathedral ceilings, gleaming Black Japan floors and custom finishes
- Multiple alfresco areas cultivated for relaxation or reflection
- Expansive deck off the kitchen, living and dining zone with beautiful botanical outlook and Solarspan roof
- Easy to maintain gardens with lots of secluded spots to sit and soak up the scenery, including the elevated Buddha garden
- Living and dining with combustion fireplace, feature lighting and access to deck via French doors
- Luxe, custom kitchen with soft close cabinetry, Caesarstone benches, Corian stone bar, Miele and Ilve appliances plus oversized gas strut servery window to deck
- Master suite occupies its own level, with a cathedral ceiling, custom walk-in robe, elevated ensuite with Italian Alessi basin, rain shower and vistas that stretch towards the Brisbane CBD
- Two more bedrooms with built-in robes plus 4th bedroom/studio/multi-purpose space
- Light-filled bathroom with freestanding bath, rain shower, Italian Alessi basin, separate toilet
- Set well back from the street, accessed via an Agapantha lined driveway
- Double garage plus single with decking, could be used as a home office/man cave
- Potential to put in an infinity-edge pool or create a commercial enterprise (eg. glamping)
- Land for Wildlife support, aiding the conservation of flora and fauna on the property – plus home to the rare Richmond Birdwing Butterfly
- 70 bottle wine storage
Nestled in a tight-knit community, discover an array of clothing, antiques, arts and crafts, fresh produce, wine, chocolates and eateries along The Gallery Walk, mere minutes away. Tamborine Mountain State Primary and High Schools are within a 10 minute radius (both highly acclaimed in the education sector) with access to the M1 in approx. 20 minutes.
Contact Kara Christensen on 0411 372 231.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
1716 Tamborine-Oxenford Road Wongawallan
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Open Fire Place
- Council Rates - $2366 per year