19 Witt Avenue
Spacious Single Level Family Home with Dual Occupation
Featuring a self-contained apartment, this single-level house presents an enviable dual-living opportunity atop a waterfront block in a central cul-de-sac.
The 758m2* parcel holds 19m* of frontage to a calm Main River inlet and is positioned for easy access to leading schools, patrolled surf and popular shopping and dining precincts.
A pontoon with power and water, capable of mooring a 38ft boat, facilitates days spent cruising the river with ease. Avid entertainers will appreciate an expansive alfresco area looking out to a lagoon-style pool, sundeck, and wide stretch of waterway.
The main part of the home plays host to three bedrooms, a nursery and home office. A sound-proofed media room is the perfect setting for family movie nights, while a fireplace tempts you to gather in the main living area through winter.
The attached apartment offers a versatile space for the owner to utilise as needed. Boasting one bedroom, a kitchenette and external access, it offers the enticing potential for inter-generational living or to earn a rental income.
- Low-maintenance house with dual-living potential
- 758m2* block with 19m* of frontage Main River inlet
- Located in quiet cul-de-sac close to schools, amenities and Broadbeach's lifestyle precinct
- Pontoon with power and water can moor up to a 38ft boat; boat ramp with winch
- Fully-tiled, lagoon-style pool with adjoining sundeck
- Expansive covered entertaining area overlooking pool and wide waterway
- Single-level, solid brick construction
- Gatehouse with intercom for secure pedestrian access
- Self-contained apartment with private external access; one bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite; open living, dining and kitchenette; courtyard with shade sail
- Living room plus open kitchen and dining area have water outlook and access to outdoor entertaining
- Living room has electric fireplace
- Kitchen has AEG induction cooktop, Miele oven, combi oven, and dishwasher; double sink with InSinkErator; walk-in pantry; island with storage and seating; granite benchtops
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe, outdoor access and ensuite with double vanity
- Two guest bedrooms plus a nursery
- Sound-proofed media room; home office with outdoor access
- Both ensuites plus main bathroom have floor-to-ceiling tiles and chlorine filters on showers
- Laundry with storage and access to external drying court
- Double carport with direct access to self-contained apartment; large garden shed
- Daikin ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans; Crimsafe screens throughout
- Established gardens; flat front lawn
Carrara is favoured for its peaceful, family-friendly atmosphere and proximity to key amenities. Travel 3.9km for a day on the green at Emerald Lakes Golf Club, or 4.4km to reach Heritage Bank Stadium, home of the Gold Coast Suns. The convenient shopping destination of Q Super Centre is 4.2km away, while the world-class retail precinct of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is 4.7km. The heart of Broadbeach is 6km away, offering patrolled surf, shopping, dining and The Star casino. Regarded schools including St Vincent's Primary School are nearby, and proximity to the Gold Coast Highway and M1 ensures an easy commute.
This is special, don't miss it – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
19 Witt Avenue Carrara