2 River Terrace
Tweed Heads 2485
Boutique Waterfront Development Site
Please contact agent for further details
Adam Grbcic and Tony Grbcic of Kollosche Commercial proudly introduce to the market 2 River Terrace, Tweed Heads, NSW ('The Site').
This high profile, iconic and boutique waterfront site offers huge redevelopment opportunity, capitalising on its many advantages including direct water frontage, proximity to amenities, employment and local infrastructure.
The site offers the following key attributes:
- Waterfront site (comprising of 963m2* of freehold title + 980m2* of Crown Licensed area)
- Current gross income approximately $114,507.6* p.a. + GST
- Walking distance to a wide array of infrastructure and amenities including council services, cafes/eateries, the Tweed Hospital and the Tweed Mall Shopping Centre
The site has the following key development parameters:
- Zoned Mixed Use (B4) within the Tweed Shire Council
- Building height – 13.6m*
- FSR – 2:1 with potential for minor increase subject to clause 4.4
- Various development possibilities including residential, commercial, tourism and hospitality
The site is perfectly positioned for either a mixed use, commercial or boutique residential development. The unique waterfront position provides an unprecedented opportunity for a range of development options either immediately or via a land banking strategy as the current improvements provide a strong holding income with further opportunity to reposition the current asset and increase the income and yield.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
2 River Terrace Tweed Heads
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- River Views
- Council Rates - $8318.40 per year
- Water Rates - $5689.20 per year
- Other Outgoings - $1699 per year