20 Lakeland Key
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Extravagant Waterfront Entertainer on Point Position
Indulge in the sheer extravagance of this architect-designed, four-storey trophy home, with an enviable northeast-facing aspect and sitting point position in a coveted waterfront locale.
Built in 2013 and impeccably maintained by its original owner, the family entertainer of concrete and core fill construction has 32m* of wide water frontage and takes in 270-degree views from the hinterland to Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach skyline.
Step into a grand entryway adorned with glazing that illuminates a 5.9m void, setting the tone for the opulence that awaits across four levels - all serviced by a lift. Marble tiles, American oak accents and Icelandic and opal stone add a sophisticated appeal.
The designer kitchen and open living area on level one connects to an inviting entertaining space with a pool and spa. King-size bedrooms on each level feature luxurious ensuites and balconies that offer views. The master retreat includes a kitchenette, wet bar, lounge, ensuite, and balcony, creating a serene escape.
A rooftop retreat is an entertainer's dream with a bathroom, wet bar, wall bed and lounge which opens to a large terrace with a barbecue kitchen and Jacuzzi, where panoramic views can be enjoyed.
Car enthusiasts will value the basement garage that houses seven cars with ease, while boaties will relish the large pontoon providing easy access to Main River and beyond. Family members will appreciate the central location near sand, surf, shops and restaurants.
- Grand four-level waterfront home sitting point position in a central Broadbeach Waters location
- North-east facing, with views spanning hinterland, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach skyline
- 604m2* block with 32m* of water frontage
- Concrete and core fill block construction
- Architect-designed by Stuart Osmon and built in 2013 by current owner
- Lift services all four levels
- Secure basement garage that can house up to 10 cars, a jetski and motorbikes comfortably, epoxy flooring, storage, tool workshop and bench
- Recently retiled saltwater pool and heated spa with water feature
- Outdoor entertaining on level one has stone fireplace, kitchen with Electrolux BBQ kitchen, Hoshikazi ice machine, ceiling fan, Italian tiles, frameless glass shutters
- Rooftop retreat has lounge with built-in cabinetry, king-sized wall bed, wet bar with two beer taps, bathroom nine-seat Jacuzzi, Lifestyle barbecue kitchen, stone bar tables, private access via external automatic stairs, full-drainage system
- 11m* powered pontoon, boat shed with extra storage
- Open living and dining with ceiling features, pendant and LED lighting; built-in timber and back-lit opal stone cabinetry; wet bar with Abey sink and integrated fridge; stone bio-ethanol fireplace
- Kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar made of Icelandic stone slab, double sink, two Vintec wine fridges, Miele five-burner gas stove, 900mm oven, microwave combination oven and plumbed coffee machine, hot and cold filtered water tap, InSinkErator
- Butler's pantry with Caesarstone benchtops, Bosch dishwasher, sink, storage
- Master retreat on floor one has fully tiled ensuite with freestanding bath, dual vanity made of stone, dual shower, toilet; walk-in robe with automatic lighting; lounge area with private retractable curtain
- Further three king-size ensuite bedrooms with balconies, two have walk-in robes
- Soundproof home theatre with tiered seating, integrated surround sound speakers; LED lighting
- Office with built-in cupboard, French doors
- Basement wine cellar that holds 700-plus bottles; billiard room; gym; wet bar; fully tiled steam room; bathroom
- Laundry with chute, access to drying court
- American oak open tread staircase, flooring and feature walls
- Back-to-base security system; Cbus home control system; sensor lights
- LG ducted air conditioning; ceiling fans throughout
- Slumped glass artwork featured throughout
- New Zealand wool carpet, hand woven in Hong Kong
- Automatic retractable awnings over entertaining areas; Modwood VJ panels on external ceilings
- Savant sound system throughout
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac in a prominent Broadbeach Waters locale close to a range of popular amenities and an easy 700m walk from shopping mecca Pacific Fair. Travel a little further to The Star Casino and the vibrant dining precinct of Broadbeach, which is within 1.6km. The high-growth suburb offers a luxurious lifestyle and is only 2.1km from patrolled sand and surf and is close to a range of leafy parks, including John Davidson Park, 2.3km away. The address is in proximity to leading public schools Broadbeach State School and Merrimac State High School and elite schools The Southport School and Emmanuel College.
Relish in the grandeur of this home and all the benefits of waterfront living in a highly-desirable and convenient location – Marco De Vincentiis on 0433 112 260 or Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
20 Lakeland Key Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- City Views
- River Views
- Lift Installed
- Prestige Homes
- Wine cellar
- Council Rates - $5489.74 per year