20 Waterview Crescent
Grand Design Dazzles on Main River
Prepare to be dazzled by the scale, style and quality of this magnificent multi-level mansion overlooking Main River on the prestigious Isle of Sorrento.
Occupying a private 1,086m2 parcel at the end of a cul de sac, a secure gatehouse reveals a vast tiled forecourt that sets the stage for a timeless architectural design. A grand sense of scale is established on entry where 4.8m ceilings and extensive glazing shed natural light across living, dining and entertaining of generous proportions.
A slender indoor pool finished in azure blue glass mosaic tiles is the central focal point of ground floor living, with a classy cocktail bar, formal dining and relaxed sitting on one side, and an entertainer's kitchen plus butlers pantry and casual dining on the other.
A marble staircase leads to four generous bedrooms, including a grand master suite and a second bedroom with river to city skyline views. Guests can get comfortable in a supersized ground floor suite with private access, walk-in robe and ensuite.
An observatory terrace captures spectacular view lines across the water to the city skyline where iconic buildings such as Q1 in Surfers Paradise turn to sparkling lights by night.
Resort-style leisure plays out across a riverfront terrace with thatch Bali pavilions, tropical gardens, swimming pool with underwater stools, and a sauna inside. A pontoon caters for luxury cruisers while prestige vehicles are safely stored inside two garages.
- Suspended slab construction, 4.8m ceilings and Crema Marfil marble throughout
- Quiet, private position at the end of the cul de sac and set back from the street
- Secure intercom entry to a vast tiled forecourt offering ample off-street parking
- Vast open plan ground floor living divided by a central indoor pool and staircase
- Formal and informal dining areas and space to lounge looking over the water
- Full cocktail bar features island beach with seating and Vintec drinks fridge
- Entertainer's kitchen features ample bench space, Miele oven, microwave, x-burner electric cooktop and rangehood, integrated coffee machine, plus butler's pantry
- Grand ground floor guest suite with ensuite bathroom, accessible from the forecourt
- Four bedrooms on the upper level: Grand master suite with river outlook and balcony, twin dressing rooms, marble spa ensuite with bidet; two bedrooms with ensuites; one with river views and a private balcony
- Elegant bathrooms features floor-to-ceiling tiles, rain and hand-held shower heads, large mirrors, and custom vanities with mounted ceramic basins
- Large laundry with pull-out hose mixer and access to outdoor drying
- Riverfront entertaining terrace features thatch roof Bali huts, tropical gardens, and glass mosaic pool with underwater seating
- 8m/26.2ft pontoon with water and power, deepwater passage to the Broadwater
- 12-person sauna and executive office near the front entry with private bathroom
- 300L rainwater tank, low-care gardens, side access with stone steppers
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, electric sun blinds, camera intercom entry
- Secure double garage, single garage with storage space, forecourt parking
Sorrento is a popular island enclave within the central suburb of Bundall, favoured for large waterfront homes in proximity to everything the Gold Coast has to offer. Be on Surfers Paradise beach in 12 minutes or collect coffee and lunch at Capri on Via Roma or Ferry Road Markets in around 10 minutes. Neighbourhood favourite Roy's by Gemelli is two minutes by car. Families enjoy a choice of leading schools, with TSS and St. Hilda's School both within 15 minutes.
Appreciate the quality, size and position for yourself – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Juila Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
20 Waterview Crescent Sorrento
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Surface