20 Witt Avenue
East to Main River in a Prestigious Pocket
Capitalise on the size and position of this 781m2 waterfront holding where an east-facing aspect overlooks a wide stretch of Main River inside the sought-after Riverpark precinct.
Offered to market for the first time in 25 years, an established single-level residence presents a generous floor plan with four bedrooms, indoor-outdoor living and a media room.
A grand entry foyer and high ceilings make for a striking welcome while two living and dining areas encourage large family gatherings. Whip up a feast with a view in the open kitchen and wet bar overlooking the water.
Covered entertaining looks over an inground pool to Main River, where a pontoon suggests weekends cruising the waterways with friends and sunset drinks by the water.
The coveted east-facing aspect and a 19.6m Main River frontage bolster the potential for a new owner to update the property to suit their style or design a new luxury waterfront home.
- Established four-bedroom family home on 781m2 with 19.6m of Main River frontage
- Move in, renovate or build your dream home on prestigious Witt Avenue
- Outdoor features include a pool with established gardens for privacy, covered entertaining area, built-in BBQ, and flat grassed area perfect for kids and pets
- Living room has a fireplace and sliding door access to outdoors
- Two separate dining areas have a water vista and sliding doors
- Functional kitchen has a water vista, double sink and 4-burner gas cooktop
- Wet bar with water outlook, built-in Miele coffee machine, provisions for a bar fridge, and bench seating
- Four carpeted bedrooms, two with built-in robes and two with water views, while the master enjoys an ensuite with his and hers basins and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Media room has split system air-conditioning and a sink
- Two bathrooms have showers and toilets, one with a spa bath and double vanity
- Functional laundry has built-in storage and access to outdoor drying
- Double garage plus carport with space for two cars
- Secure gated entry and side access
Witt Avenue is set within Riverpark, a coveted pocket of Carrara characterised by its large blocks, north or easterly aspects and bridgeless access to Main River. Boaties can be on the Broadwater in just 20 minutes or walk to Carrara Markets on weekends. A short drive opens up the shopping and dining benefits of Broadbeach with Pacific Fair and The Star Casino less than 10 minutes away by car.
See what life on Main River might look like – inspect with Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
20 Witt Avenue Carrara
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools