21 Cronulla Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Modern Hampton's Haven in a Coveted Beachside Enclave
Soaring four levels high and footsteps from the Mermaid Beach shoreline, this Hampton's-inspired residence epitomises modern coastal living. A sanctuary of sunshine, space and style, lofty ceilings create extra allure, complemented by contemporary panelling and quality finishes. These shine in the open plan kitchen, living and dining zone, offset by oak flooring and gleaming Italian marble benches. Premium Bosch appliances in the kitchen and butler's pantry make cooking a joy, plus this sprawling space seamlessly connects to the pool terrace, providing a perfect setting for indoor-outdoor entertaining.
Along with a lift to all levels, five deluxe bedrooms grace the floorplan, featuring elegant ensuites, walk-in robe and balcony access. The pinnacle of these is the grand-scale master suite which dominates the entire top level. Crowned by an exposed beam cathedral ceiling and offering a dressing room and deluxe marble ensuite, it boasts a cosy retreat and handy coffee station.
Outdoors, a sun-soaked alfresco patio overlooks the heated, ozone-filtered pool, or enjoy catching cool breezes and a mix of ocean, hinterland, or skyline views from multiple front and rear balconies. Additionally, the home boasts a basement level double garage with storage and an expansive multipurpose room. Explore your options to maximise this area as a home-based business, home cinema, or convert it to a multi-car garage.
- Four-level Hampton's haven, less than 150m from the Mermaid Beach shoreline
- Beautifully sun-lit and spacious, with lift access to all levels
- Interiors enhanced by soaring ceilings, contemporary panelling and quality finishes, including solid oak flooring, natural travertine tiles and imported marble
- Designer kitchen and butler's pantry offset by stunning Italian marble benches and premium Bosch appliances
- Sprawling open plan living and dining zone adjoins the kitchen, with bifolds opening to the pool terrace
- Bright and breezy lounge room with bifold doors, opens to front balcony
- Grand-scale master suite crowned by an exposed beam cathedral ceiling, featuring a dressing room, deluxe marble ensuite and private access to a cosy retreat with coffee station
- Four additional bedrooms featuring walk-in robes and elegant ensuites
- All bedrooms open to a balcony, capturing a mix of ocean, hinterland and skyline views
- Sun-soaked alfresco patio overlooking a heated, ozone-filtered pool
- Double garage, plus off-street driveway parking and basement level storage
- Expansive basement level multipurpose room with pool viewing window – ideal for a home-based business, cinema or convert to a full-floor multi-car garage
- Ground floor powder room
- Large, light-filled laundry with abundant storage
- Filtered water installed to the entire home
- Solar panels, keyless entry and security cameras
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Fully fenced, easy-care 405m2 block with electric gate access
Located in a quiet street, a dream coastal lifestyle starts here. Swim, surf or stroll the shoreline as the sun rises, and when night falls, a multitude of delicious local eateries are accessible on foot. Upscale shopping and leisure precinct, Pacific Fair, awaits within a 10 minute walk, while the glitz and glamour of The Star beckons a further five minutes on.
Don't miss this outstanding beachside opportunity - contact Eoghan Murphy on 0421 197 720 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
21 Cronulla Avenue Mermaid Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- City Views