2102 The Circle
Hope Island 4212
Luxury Island Living on a Grand Scale
The exclusive Sanctuary Cove enclave of Schotia Island provides a stunning natural setting for this distinguished mansion on a wide deepwater holding fronting the Coomera River.
A 1,507m2 east-facing parcel with 37.2m/122ft river frontage opens up spectacular views over water to the protective green reserve of Coomera Island. Boat owners will appreciate a 24m/78.7ft pontoon with deep water passage to The Broadwater, while an eight-car garage provides showroom-style storage for large land toys.
A solid concrete architectural design with expansive glazing and covered patios exposes uninterrupted views over a central zen garden, azure blue swimming pool, and the main river. Three spacious bedrooms all have ensuites, while the master suite opens to a balcony with an enviable wide water view.
Leisure, study and alfresco entertaining plays out over two luxury levels, with three indoor kitchens and an outdoor BBQ kitchen all fitted with quality branded appliances. Find quiet retreat in four spacious bedrooms, all with ensuites, an office/gym, or retire to a plush media room where a fibre optic star ceiling and dry bar feels a world away from it all.
- Water frontage measures 37.2m/122ft with a 24m/78.7ft pontoon with power and water
- Substantial east-facing 1,507m2 parcel protected by Coomera Island
- Solid concrete construction over three levels including basement with commercial grade windows and sliding doors
- Impact upon entry is achieved by glazing that exposes a central zen garden and a view over water to the natural island reserve beyond
- Main living features large format floor tiles, high recessed shadowline ceilings, retractable television, ducted air-conditioning, electric blinds and glazing to expose river to island views
- Level one living opens to a spacious covered balcony with floor tiles, electric insect screens and sliding shutters for privacy and sun shade, VJ ceiling detail
- Central zen garden featuring stone, lush tropical planting and a rock waterfall provides visual interest on all levels
- Back-of-house kitchen is ideal for catering with three Miele ovens, three-burner gas cooktop plus hot plate, two large Blanco sinks with Insinkerator and Grohe mixers, thick waterfall edge stone island bench, and electric blinds
- Front-of-house kitchen features a stone island bench, Blanco sink with Insinkerator, Grohe mixer and Dornbracht tap, wine fridge, integrated fridge-freezer
- Master bedroom features superb river and island view, a private balcony, recessed shadowline ceiling, walk-in robe with dressing table, and an elegant ensuite with his and her basins, large shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles and stone benchtops
- Three additional bedrooms have an ensuite, electric blinds and split cycle air-conditioning; one one bedroom features a high recessed shadowline ceiling; and two have balcony access
- Villeroy & Boch bathrooms feature undermount basins, wall hung inwall cistern toilets, dual rainwater and hand-held shower heads, and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Powder room, storage and study located close to the main entry
- Showroom-style eight-car garage with epoxy resin flooring, storage room and workshop, shelving and dual electric door access
- Lower level offers open living, kitchen, casual dining room with sink, and a bathroom
- Darkened media room with large screen, Epson projector and fibre optic star ceiling
- Light-filled office or gymnasium with tranquil zen garden outlook
- Ground level covered entertaining with Smeg BBQ kitchen and retractable screens
- Large inground pool set beside the river and a flat lawn with a thriving lemon tree
- Large laundry with drying rack and storage
- Ample storage and convenience closets throughout
- Low-maintenance gardens with irrigation system
- Commercial grade 400kg lift and stairs
- Secure intercom entry and alarmed surveillance security system
- Sanctuary Cove property is FIRB approved for foreign buyers
Sanctuary Cove is an exclusive master-planned community where residents enjoy all the perks of a luxury holiday resort. A world-class 300-plus berth marina takes centre stage and there are three championship golf courses, boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants. Top private schools and universities are within 20 minutes' drive, while Gold Coast beaches are 25 minutes away. Reach Brisbane CBD and International Airport in 45 minutes and Coolangatta Airport in 40 minutes.
Contact William Sarti 0416 808 454 and Daniel Sharp on 0420 967 891 to see just how good life could be inside Sanctuary Cove.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
2102 The Circle Hope Island
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $1960 per year