22 Symonds Road
Burleigh Heads 4220
Modern Retro Beach Abode – Carefree Barefoot Lifestyle
Remember the days of the retro beach bungalow, when life was carefree and childhood magic memories were made? Step back in time to those halcyon days of simple, coastal barefoot living with a home that pays homage to its roots while honouring the new. Wrapped in an original, restored façade and on a generous 516m2 block the indoors have been sympathetically transformed to offer a nostalgic glimpse into days gone by, where whitewashed floors and casement windows enhance its character and charm. An easy flow also exists between indoors and out, with a lounge room connecting with the dining and kitchen area before integrating with an alfresco oasis. Large scale cavity sliders peel back to make this a seamless extension of the living quarters, capturing that all important essence of coastal bliss. Soak up the ocean breezes from the deck, step down to enjoy the generously sized yard trimmed with tropical foliage or rejuvenate in the magnesium pool – the choice is all yours!
Tradition meets contemporary style in the kitchen, with the signature silhouette of the 50's ever-present in the vintage-look appliances. Offsetting this are custom concrete benches and timber shelving with strip lighting, while a butler's pantry keeps mess out of sight. And while you'll love the freedom of being footsteps from the beach, with summer days well spent surfing or swimming, in the winter, you're in for another treat. Light the showstopping, suspended Oblica fireplace that not only rotates to warm all areas but acts as a functional work of art. Three bedrooms and two bold bathrooms complete the floorplan, with the master bedroom tucked away in tranquillity upstairs. A sunny and soulful sanctuary, it boasts cosy reading and study nook areas, custom mirrors, dual walk-in robes and open plan ensuite with dual shower, concrete basin and tiles.
- Retro, renovated beach abode on a 516m2 block, fusing modern living with vintage charm;
- Brimming with character and oozing a carefree, coastal ambience;
- Original restored façade as well as restored whitewashed timber floors and casement windows;
- Spacious lounge room with an easy connection to the dining and kitchen zones;
- Showstopping, suspended Oblica fireplace with rotating mechanism;
- A mix of modern and vintage in the kitchen with dishwasher, freestanding oven plus a solid concrete handmade island bench;
- Butler's pantry with a surplus of storage and handmade concrete benches;
- Cosy sitting nook that captures the northern sunshine or utilise as a study nook;
- Master suite retreat upstairs with cosy reading and study nook areas, custom mirrors, dual walk-in robes and open plan ensuite with dual shower, concrete basin and tiles;
- Two ground floor bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans;
- Main bathroom with copper fixtures, Italian concrete feature tiles and a blush pink concrete basin;
- Cavity slider doors open onto an alfresco area with pitched roofline, with views of lush gardens and pool;
- Magnesium pool inspired by The Atlantic, Byron Bay;
- Garden oasis with bamboo for privacy plus frangipanis and Hibiscus in full bloom;
- Yard wraps around the rear and side, offering a surprising amount of space and side access;
- Large laundry with concrete benches, copper tapware and ample storage;
- Reinforced steel frames plus storage for bikes, surf boards and more in sheds and under the house.
An epic lifestyle location, under 400m from the beach and walking distance from a delectable array of cafes and restaurants, it's also just 1km from the culture and cuisine of James St. Twice a month block out time in your Sunday schedule for the famous Village Markets, just 600m from your front door, with lush parklands, sporting amenities and schools close by. Rediscover your endless summer in a classic beach cottage that will never go out of style. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
22 Symonds Road Burleigh Heads
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Council Rates - $3301.38 per year