2346 Cressbrook Drive
Hope Island 4212
Private Resort-Style Oasis With Unrivalled Waterfront Entertaining
Look forward to a resort-style waterfront lifestyle that promises seclusion, serenity and superb entertaining, a short golf buggy trip to three world class golf courses and Marina restaurants. Set across a sprawling 1,190m2 north-west facing block in the gated Gracemere Estate, it basks in private views across the Coomera River to a bushland reserve. A luxurious yet modern home, it's a sanctuary that feels warm and welcoming. Showcasing natural materials throughout, including Travertine floors, this home offers indulgent family relaxation, ticking every possible box for any age and any size family. A gourmet kitchen with a suite of Bosch appliances and butler's pantry makes cooking and entertaining effortless, with a choice of formal and informal dining zones. Alternatively, take the party to the alfresco terrace where your entertaining prowess reaches another level. With a built-in Smeg BBQ a designer bar, plus high end surround sound, fan, electric screens and TV points, it's got all you need for family entertaining and relaxation. Also outdoors, solar heated pool glistens in the sunshine, with tropical gardens adding to the ambience. Lush lawns lead to the 18.7m water's edge, with a large pontoon on hand to house your boat and jet-skis. Plus, the property is on the Coomera River offering bridge free, deep water access to the ocean and Broadwater.
Supremely spacious, extra living zones beckon on each level. Make movie nights memorable in the cinema room with tiered seating, a large screen, projector and surround sound or head upstairs to the games room with gas fireplace and access to a large waterfront terrace for sunset drinks. You'll feel like royalty in the extra-large, stunning master suite which opens onto the water with a private balcony, designer dressing room and built-in marble topped beauty station. Soak away your stress in the freestanding bath in the deluxe marble master suite with TV, dual vanities, and a Toto smart toilet. Luxury oversized bedrooms with ample storage and ensuite modern bathrooms also await.
- Resort-style waterfront oasis on a large private 1,190m2 north-west facing block in the gated Gracemere Estate;
- Supremely secluded in quiet cul-de-sac, with views across the Coomera River to a bushland reserve;
- Elegant yet warm and welcoming, with natural materials including Travertine floors;
- Gourmet kitchen with built-in Bosch dual ovens, built-in coffee machine and microwave, integrated dishwasher and stone island;
- Large butler's pantry with second dishwasher, sink and a surplus of storage;
- Informal living and meals area plus an indoor bar area adjoining a formal dining zone;
- Cinema room with tiered seating, large screen, projector and surround sound;
- Upper level games room with gas fireplace, opens to a large waterfront terrace;
- Deluxe master suite with designer dressing room, built-in marble topped beauty station, marble ensuite with dual vanities, TV and freestanding bath plus two terraces;
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes and access to a Jack'n'Jill style contemporary bathroom;
- Bedroom 4 with sleek ensuite and designer shower;
- Bedroom 5 downstairs with private access, walk-in robe and modern ensuite;
- Upstairs open air study area with stone desk and custom joinery;
- Large home office with private entry and ample storage;
- Enviable alfresco area with sandstone paving, Smeg BBQ, designer bar, fans, surround sound, electric screens and TV points and fridge;
- Large solar heated pool encased in private tropical gardens, lush lawn area, pontoon and 18.7m waterfrontage;
- Powder room, extra-large laundry with a drying courtyard, ducted air-conditioning and vacumaid;
- Garage parking for 3 cars + buggy (or smaller 4 vehicle), storage in garage wall to wall and with an expansive motor court to accommodate 6-8 cars off-street.
Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac in the Gracemere Estate, residents benefit from 24/7 security plus golf buggy access to Links Hope Island Golf Course and the Sanctuary Cove Village and Country Club with gym and dining options, as well as a world-class Marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water's edge. Golfers will relish the proximity to three famed, championships courses, while exceptional schools and shopping precincts are within easy reach. Hope Island Resort is also an FIRB approved resort and available for foreign investment.
Experience all this sublime entertainer has to offer and arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Enquire about this property
2346 Cressbrook Drive Hope Island
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $3578 per year