2614 Virginia Drive
Hope Island 4212
Grand Waterfront Entertainer in Exclusive Resort.
Standing proud on the bank of the Coomera River is this impressive family entertainer within Hope Island Resort's gated and secure 'Gracemere Estate'.
The tri-level, north-facing residence is positioned atop an expansive 1,000m2 parcel with 20.2m* wide water frontage, and comes with the potential to purchase an adjoining champion-sized tennis court.
Modern and elegant, the mansion's interior is elevated by soaring ceilings and the considered use of natural timber and stone. A neutral colour palette continues through to outdoor living spaces, where an infinity-edge pool overlooking the water is a feature.
Ascend to the second level via a grand spiral staircase that leads to a wraparound landing crowned by an opulent glass chandelier. Alternatively, a commercial-grade lift provides ease of access to all three floors.
Seven generous bedrooms, five with ensuites, encourage relaxation and offer privacy to both residents and visitors. An additional guest wing on the ground floor opens up the potential for dual or multi-generational living.
A home theatre room, 1,000-bottle capacity wine cellar, and secure eight-car basement garage only add to the luxuries on offer, as does a 12m powered pontoon in proximity to the marina, offering boaties easy access to the Coomera River and open water beyond.
- Grand tri-level waterfront mansion of solid concrete construction
- Expansive 1,000m2 parcel, with 20.2m* wide water frontage; option to purchase adjoining champion-size synthetic tennis court on a separate title
- Secure and private position within gated Gracemere Estate; 24-hour security patrols
- Dual or multigenerational potential with separate guest wing, kitchenette and fully tiled bathroom with HeatWave sauna
- Infinity-edge saltwater pool with water fountain overlooking the waterway
- 12m pontoon with light, power and water
- Covered alfresco area overlooking the pool and waterway
- Open living, dining and kitchen with water views, bifold doors to alfresco area
- Living area has gas fireplace, Bang and Olufsen sound system
- Kitchen has Neff oven, microwave, coffee machine, five-burner induction cooktop and dishwasher; V-Zug rangehood, island with stone benchtop
- Scullery with Fotile three-burner gas stove, rangehood, Neff oven, microwave and dishwasher; stainless-steel benchtops
- Oversized master suite and second master have sliding door to private waterfront balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite with built-in spa bath, dual shower, double vanity and bidet toilet; Bang & Olufsen integrated speakers
- Five further bedrooms, three with ensuites, two share a bathroom, all with built-in robes
- Two additional powder rooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles and mosaic feature wall
- Tiered home theatre with Crystal projector and screen; integrated sound with seven Bang and Olufsen wall speakers
- Large office with built-in timber cabinetry
- Large Laundry with stone benchtops, hanging rail, double sink and separate hand washing tub; access to external drying court
- Eight basement garage spaces; epoxy flooring; mud room; storage room
- 1000-bottle wine cellar off basement
- Back-to-base security system with cameras
- Daikin split system and Actron Air ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans throughout
- Home automation system; 13kW solar power system; ducted vacuum system
- Low-maintenance gardens; secure fenced grass area
Located within Hope Island Resort's exclusive Gracemere Estate, a private and secure northern Gold Coast community. Residents have access to dining and boutique shopping options at Hope Island Marina, a 1.9km buggy ride away, as well as the resort's world-class facilities. Three championship golf courses are nearby, while families will relish proximity to local parks and theme parks, such as Dreamworld, Movie World and Wet'n'Wild, all within a 7.6km radius. The address is in the school catchment for Coomera State and Helensvale State High schools, while the elite A.B. Patterson College is 13km away. The nearby M1 opens up an easy commute south to the Gold Coast or north to Brisbane.
Embrace grand waterfront living in an exclusive and secure estate – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310, Julia Kuo 0402 668 885 or William Sarti 0416 808 454.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
2614 Virginia Drive Hope Island