27 Remo Street
Isle Of Capri 4217
Renovated Waterfront Home in Exclusive Enclave
A considered modern coastal renovation has maximised the appeal of this inviting double-storey house in the well-heeled enclave of Isle of Capri.
The block, which holds 9.9m* of water frontage at the end of a tranquil inlet, is positioned for a picturesque outlook that extends unobstructed down the long stretch of waterway to the rolling hinterland.
Extensive glazing throughout welcomes natural light into the bright and open interior. On-trend
upgrades, including engineered oak floors and plantation shutters, have elevated the rustic charm of exposed brick walls, vaulted ceilings with beams and other original character features.
Prioritising separation of space, the unique floor plan is ideal for a modern family. A waterfront parents' retreat and master suite enjoy privacy at the top of floating timber stairs, while three additional bedrooms, a family room and a large teenager's retreat cater to children and guests.
A cosy wood fireplace and luxurious island with waterfall marble are the stand-out features of the open dining area and chef-level kitchen. Sliding doors here and in the separate living zone offer scenic water views and seamless access to the outdoors.
Positioned to capitalise on the outlook and refreshing breezes are a lagoon-style swimming pool and covered entertaining deck, well-appointed with bar fridges and built-in bench seating. Flat lawns and established gardens surround the home, while a finger pontoon facilitates access to the water.
- Double-storey house treated to recent modern coastal renovation
- 584m2* block with 9.9m* of water frontage at the end of a peaceful inlet
- Expansive water and hinterland outlook
- Prestigious position in tightly-held Isle of Capri enclave
- Engineered oak floors, exposed brick walls, vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, luxury gold fixtures, pendant lights and plantation shutters throughout
- Finger pontoon; lagoon-style saltwater pool with sundeck; outdoor shower
- Covered entertaining area with blackbutt timber decking, two Harbour bar fridges and built-in bench seating
- Living area has water outlook and outdoor access; separate family room
- Open kitchen and dining area has corner sliding doors to deck and wood fireplace with double-sided chimney
- Kitchen has Smeg appliances, including five-burner induction cooktop, rangehood, oven and combi-microwave; marble benchtops, splashbacks and waterfall island with batten base
- Combined walk-in pantry and European-style laundry has integrated Asko dishwasher; two sinks, one with InSinkErator; marble benchtops; access to external drying court
- Floating timber staircase to private parents' retreat and master bedroom with water and hinterland views
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe, access to decked waterfront balcony, ensuite with free-standing bath, double vanity, and wetroom-style shower with rain and hand-held heads
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes; one has water views and outdoor access
- Second staircase leads to large upper-level teenager's retreat with powder room and storage space
- Main bathroom has walk-in shower, vanity and toilet; additional powder room
- Terrazzo tiles, marble and smartstone benchtops in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Double carport secured by electric roller door
- Fully-fenced property with gated pedestrian access
- Front yard with flat lawn and lush gardens
- Two ducted and zoned air conditioning systems
The well-heeled enclave of Isle of Capri is favoured for its relaxed waterfront lifestyle and proximity to vibrant amenities. Lex Bell Park offers a host of sporting and recreation facilities within a 500m walk. Also within 500m is Capri on Via Roma, where you can explore an array of retail plus casual and fine dining options, and purchase organic produce from Harris Farm Markets. Patrolled sand and surf is within 1.5km, while the heart of Surfers Paradise is within 2km. Families will appreciate proximity to leading Gold Coast schools, including The Southport School and St Hilda's School, which lie within 6.5km.
Relish a beautifully renovated home in a blue-chip waterfront locale – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
27 Remo Street Isle Of Capri