290 Colman Road
- 18 hectares
Exquisite 18ha Estate - The Pinnacle of Prestige, Peace and Privacy
Unrivalled in serenity, seclusion and space, 'Diamond Head' is the pinnacle of prestige luxury. An exquisite 18ha estate, wrapped in 628m of Coomera and Pimpama River frontage, it's revered as one of the largest private compounds on the Gold Coast and where opulence and anonymity is assured. Basking in never to be built out panoramas of the river, skyline, Broadwater, South Stradbroke and hinterland, these picturesque 360 degree views have played host to many celebrities, while still fulfilling its ambition to be a happy family haven.
A north-east allotment, where manicured, park-like grounds meander towards the water's edge, it boasts a 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom main residence with no shortage of sophisticated living and dining zones. These complement the premium addition of a gourmet kitchen, executive office, gym, lift, wine cellar, home theatre and a 500m2 man cave with fully equipped bar, while outdoors, this epic alfresco area sets a new high standard in entertaining. Cater with ease in the fully equipped dining pavilion, overlooking the glistening 20m wet edge pool. Beyond, Surfers Paradise, Broadwater and South Stradbroke Island vistas shimmer in the distance, making this the picture perfect backdrop to gather with guests.
Six car garaging accompanies the main residence, with a 2 bed caretakers cottage and 3 bed, 2 bath guest house also on site. Other exclusive extras include a large shed with four offices, 400m2 concrete landing area (ideal for cars, jet skis, boats and/or a helicopter), tennis court and a custom go-kart track.
- 'Diamond Head': exquisite 18ha estate trimmed by 628m of Coomera and Pimpama River frontage;
- 360 degree river, skyline, Broadwater, South Stradbroke and hinterland views (never to be built out);
- Northeast allotment and one of the largest private luxury compounds on the Gold Coast, having hosted many celebrities;
- Superior 5 bedroom main residence with a lift, showcasing timeless interiors and flawless finishes;
- Gourmet kitchen, multiple elegant lounge and dining zones, including a home theatre;
- 500m2 man cave/entertaining area with fully equipped bar plus a gym and wine cellar;
- All five sumptuous bedrooms with ensuites, including an expansive master suite with ornate coffered ceiling, gleaming timber finishes, designer dressing room and balcony access;
- Executive office with bespoke built-in cabinetry;
- Superior alfresco area with 20m wet edge pool and entertaining pavilion with teppanyaki grill and bathroom;
- Manicured, park-like gardens encase the grounds, with mature trees to enhance the peace and privacy;
- Landing strip, marina, tennis court and meandering go-kart track that weaves its way around the estate;
- Six car garage and grand Porte cochere entry;
- Four offices on mezzanine level of a large shed with 400m2 concrete frontage (ideal for cars, jet skis, boats and helicopter);
- 3 bed, 2 bath guest house and a 2 bedroom caretakers cottage also onsite;
- Future development potential (STCA) located within the Gold Coast's fastest growing suburb.
Truly the best of both worlds, this prestigious compound offers the chance to live in unmatched peace and privacy, while still being close to all the conveniences and entertainment the Gold Coast has to offer. Westfield Coomera – a premier shopping, dining and leisure destination - is a mere 12 minutes by car, with Brisbane Airport and the CBD approx. 1 hour away. Seize your chance to secure one of Australia's largest private riverfront allotments and unlock a future of prosperity. Arrange your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
290 Colman Road Coomera
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops