3/79 Albatross Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Stylish Three-Level Mermaid Beachfront Penthouse
Savour the golden hues of the sun rising over the ocean from this refined modern coastal penthouse perfectly positioned in the Gold Coast's blue ribbon beachside postcode.
One of only five exclusive residences on a 1,619m2 beachfront block, this generous 431m2 apartment boasts light, bright and open interiors over three exceptional levels. Recent improvements elevate a sleek kitchen with double Franke sink, Miele appliances and built-in wine fridge. A custom entertainment unit adds a functional finish to the main living area while an electric fireplace lends ambience while dining.
Entertaining is an all-weather event from the private top floor entertaining deck with an enclosed BeefEater BBQ kitchen, dining area and heated plunge pool with superb ocean outlook. Private covered balconies off the main living area and master bedroom provide additional alfresco spaces in which to appreciate an infinite east-facing ocean outlook.
This address unlocks an enviable Mermaid Beach lifestyle where sun, surf and sand beckon alongside shopping, dining and conveniences within a close-knit community.
● Premium 431m2 three-level beachfront penthouse with splendid ocean outlook
● One of only five exclusive residences in a boutique complex on 1619m2 parcel with private beach access
● Wide east-facing balcony extends the length of the apartment to showcase coastal views and remarkable sunrises
● Top floor private seaside composite timber entertaining deck with heated plunge pool and pavillion with fully-fitted kitchen with Bosch four burner electric cooktop and oven, four-burner BeefEater, bluetooth speakers, Ceaserstone benchtop, fan, stainless steel sink, shutters and sliding doors
● Spacious open plan living and dining with ocean views, Modern Flames electric fireplace, built-in Bose surround sound speakers with subwoofers, limestone floors, and recessed wall shelves
● Open mudroom with bench, hooks and storage upon entrance with recessed wall shelves throughout the home
● Sleek kitchen with newly treated Caesarstone benchtops, St George double oven, Miele electric cooktop and built-in dishwasher, Schmick wine fridge, double Franke sink, built-in pantry, and Hamptons-style console with power
● Master suite with ocean views from a private balcony, recessed ceiling with LED lighting, built-in robe with custom cabinetry, block out curtains, carpet
● Master open ensuite with Villeroy & Boch double vanity, freestanding bath and shower
● Two bedrooms with ducted air conditioning, built-in robes, carpets, roller blinds, and one with a renovated ensuite and private balcony
● Fourth bedroom with olive feature walls, private balcony, carpet and block out curtains, also doubles as an office with projector, retractable screen, Bose speakers and NBN internet connectivity
● Newly-renovated main bathroom with built-in bath, Hamptons vanity with Caesarstone benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles, and toilet
● European-style laundry with sink and crisp cabinetry hidden behind white bi-fold doors and separate newly-renovated powder room
● Ample storage with linen closet and storage closet with wine rack
● Flat grassed garden with outdoor shower by the beach
● Secure underground parking for two with additional storage
● Smart home security system
● Ducted air-conditioning throughout
Albatross Avenue is among the most sought-after beachside real estate on the Gold Coast.
Mermaid Beach is favoured for pristine patrolled surfing beaches, proximity to surf clubs and popular cafes such as Rafiki, Bam Bam Bakehouse and BSKT. The Gold Coast Light Rail, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and The Star Casino are all less than 10 minutes' drive away. The central location also offers access to a choice of leading schools.
Claim the keys to a coveted Mermaid Beach lifestyle – contact Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15 and Eoghan Murphy 0421 197 720.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
3/79 Albatross Avenue Mermaid Beach
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- City Views
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $14235.28 per year
- Water Rates - $515.35 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $15410.5 per year