32 Bilin Road
- 10 acres
Dual Occupancy, Established Home Plus Build Site
This is where location and luxury converge to offer the opportunity for a life well-lived. Spend your days in paradise with gentle ocean breezes and 360-degree views of the hinterland. Watch the lighthouse beam across the night sky, ocean sunrises and mountain sunsets your constant companions. This is a rare jewel of an oasis, perched high on a hill, with undulating land, flat land, forests and meadows.
This is an extremely well-situated property, central to the region and yet protected with large landholdings all around. The property sits within the Byron Bay postcode and is well situated for those who love the beach and hinterland life but want to be close to the Gold Coast for the goods and services city life offers. Only 33 minutes from the southern Gold Coast, enjoy from the best of both worlds. As many Byron shire families know, this makes Myocum super practical for schooling, medical, working, sporting and social life.
Exceptionally bright throughout, this simple and stylish cottage is the perfect home while you build and an exceptionally popular rental property. There has been a 10-year hold on development, and now this property is fully re-zoned and ready for further development.
The main attraction is the unbuilt prime building site, which can be built in addition to the existing cottage and fully fitted out farm shed. This is the perfect property to house extended family, have multiple additional income-producing rental properties, and farm and garden to your heart's content. It's ideal for hosting guests, with the birds as your natural soundtrack, and at night and in the morning, when the surf is up, pounding waves are audible. Beautiful mature trees of many interesting and exotic varieties allow you to find a shady spot and while away the afternoon with a good book.
- Coastal acreage oasis, approx 10 acres, in a peaceful location, 16 km, 18 minutes from Byron Bay
- R5 zoning, To provide for a range of land uses, services and facilities that are associated with a rural detached dual occupancy development
- Exceptionally light and bright throughout with rustic coastal interiors
- Original building built in 1970 with all the necessary quality modern inclusions
- This building may be able to be de-commissioned and kept as a farm building should you wish to build a second completely new house
- Open plan living and dining zone that integrates seamlessly with the covered terrace
- New range hood, oven, cooktop, water heater, power board and recent electrical safety certificate
- Daikin 8kw reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- New wood-burning stove with electric fan to efficiently warm the whole house
- Possibility to separate off the master bedroom into a 'covid bunker' with separate laundry, kitchenette, built-in storage and outdoor bathroom
- Two car carport and garden shed
- 60 m2 shed with covered large covered workshop area, set up as a one-bedroom studio with bathroom and open plan kitchen and living room, separate bedroom and outdoor terrace area
Situated in the sought-after coastal acreage haven of Myocum, approx. 18 minutes drive north of world-famous Byron Bay, this is a very peaceful area where community spirit thrives. On Thursdays, you'll find friendly people, live music and fresh local produce at the Byron Farmers' Markets, Friday's the Mullumbimby Farmers' markets, or enjoy a game of golf any day of the week at the nearby Mullumbimby, Byron Bay Golf clubs or at the Ocean Shores Country Club.
Mullumbimby and Brunswick heads are just an eight-minute drive, both ideal for a freshly brewed coffee or delicious meal, with supermarkets, farm supplies and speciality shops just minutes away. If travel beckons, jump on the M1 and in 33 minutes, you'll arrive at Gold Coast Airport.
To secure this slice of high-quality coastal serenity, contact Kim Jones on 0414 629 924 today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
32 Bilin Road Myocum
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views