36 Waltham Court
- 7.46 acres
7.5 Acre Rainforest Sanctuary in Bonogin Valley
A world of enchantment awaits within this secluded 7.5 acre sub-tropical rainforest sanctuary. Set back from the street for enhanced peace and privacy and accessed by a meandering driveway, grand scale single-level living beckons amongst the greenery. Basking in beautiful views, classic marble and granite finishes feature throughout, fusing with the soaring ceilings, panelled walls, ornate pillars and cornices. These feature prominently in the traditional French Provincial kitchen as well as the sophisticated master suite. One of four bedrooms, it's enriched with an ensuite that epitomises elegance. An imported copper, French Provincial slipper bathtub takes centre stage, complemented by Italian handcrafted tapware, custom cabinetry and Mother of Pearl basins.
Outdoors, an expansive alfresco timber deck, swimming pool plus separate Bali hut are all set against the idyllic backdrop of bushland, which comes alive at night with subtle lighting. Enticingly, the property also boasts a large second building envelope. Tucked away out of sight from the main residence, explore your options to construct a second dwelling or commercial enterprise.
- Enchanted sub-tropical rainforest sanctuary on 7.5 acres, with a large and secluded second building envelope
- Single level and infused classic elegance, including ornate pillars and cornices, marble and bamboo floors plus wainscoting and dado panelling to walls
- Expansive alfresco timber deck, swimming pool plus separate Bali hut - all set against a forest backdrop that is illuminated at night
- Formal lounge room with open fireplace and excellent cross ventilation
- Elevated bamboo timber dining area adjoins an informal living room
- Traditional French Provincial style kitchen with granite benches, marble floors, Ilve 6 burner gas stove, spacious pantry
- Sophisticated, spacious master bedroom with open fireplace
- Master ensuite with an imported copper, French Provincial slipper bathtub, Italian handcrafted raw brass tapware, custom cabinetry imported from America and Mother of Pearl basins
- 3 additional bedrooms with solid bamboo flooring and access to an ensuite
- Dedicated at home cinema experience with 110" screen, built-in HD projector, surround sound and elevated seating
- Double garage plus a 200m sealed, tree-lined driveway trimmed with electronic gates
- High-definition security cameras
- 3 phase underground power
- 45,000L underground water tanks
- Fully ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Land for Wildlife support, aiding the conservation of flora and fauna on the property
Supremely peaceful and private, this is your chance to live in tranquillity without compromising on closeness to amenities. Robina, with its shopping, dining and entertainment precinct, hospital, sporting stadium and public transport is under 14km away, while Burleigh and its beautiful beaches await in under 20km. Elite Somerset College – one of the Gold Coast's finest schools – beckons in 10km, with Hillcrest College just over 11km from home.
Contact Kara Christensen on 0411 372 231.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
36 Waltham Court Bonogin
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Open Fire Place
- Close to Schools
- 3 Phase Power
- Council Rates - $1925.44 per year