42 Sundown Place
Jacobs Well 4208
Contemporary Waterfront Entertainer in Calypso Bay Estate
Tucked away in the peaceful waterfront estate of Calypso Bay is this luxurious double-storey house, custom-built in 2017 by award-winning Brett Ward Homes.
The contemporary entertainer is set among manicured gardens and crowns an oversized 863m2* allotment with 15.8m of frontage to a tranquil waterway in proximity to the open ocean.
Rich timber floors and dramatic granite benchtops stand out among a soothing palette of neutral tones that dress the interior. The upper level hosts a study and four bedrooms, including a deluxe master suite in which glazing facilitates breathtaking water and hinterland vistas.
A tiered home cinema calls for regular movie nights, while a large servery window and bifold doors across the light and open kitchen, dining and main living area pave the way for indoor-outdoor connection.
Offering a 56m2 under roof outdoor area with limestone tiles, surround-sound system and unrivalled view of the water, the expansive alfresco area is the ultimate setting for lively gatherings. The saltwater pool is positioned to soak up day-long sun, while swathes of natural and artificial lawn border the home.
The property comes with an 8m* pontoon, and the estate offers a host of resort-level amenities including pools, a tennis court, gymnasium, cafe and a playground.
- Contemporary double-storey house completed July 2017
- Oversized 863m2* block with 15.8m of water frontage to peaceful waterway
- Secure Calypso Bay estate features amenities including pools, tennis court, gym, cafe and playground
- Delivered by award-winning luxury builder Brett Ward Homes
- 8m pontoon with a jet ski cut out, bait holding tank, rod holders, freshwater washdown and electrical point
- Saltwater pool designed to give uninterrupted views
- 63m2 under roof outdoor alfresco area, including stainless six-burner BBQ and rangehood, Kamado Joe smoker, stainless-steel bar fridge, remote-control block-out blind, 11m granite benchtop with under-cabinet storage
- Limestone tiles in alfresco area and around pool
- Open living, dining and kitchen area flows to outdoor entertaining; Bose surround-sound system inside and out
- Large servery window connects kitchen to bench with seating in outdoor entertaining area
- Kitchen has Ilve oven and rangehood, five-burner induction cooktop, integrated Bosch dishwasher; double sink; 3m* granite waterfall island, storage and seating; walk-in pantry
- Granite benchtops in kitchen, walk-in pantry, outdoor entertaining area and master ensuite
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe; ensuite with dual vanity, private toilet plus large shower with rain and hand-held shower heads; water and hinterland outlook through large glass panel
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes; one has water and hinterland views
- Tiered home cinema with 3D Epson projector, Revtek screen and Bose surround-sound speakers
- Large upper-level landing features sitting area and study with built-in desk and storage
- Main bathroom has built-in bath, shower, separate toilet and additional sink
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in ensuite and main bathroom; additional powder room
- Generous laundry with abundance of storage, built-in chute and access to external drying court.
- Double garage with Nuplex flake flooring, built-in storage and roller door access to rear; garden shed
- Alarm system and intercom with internal and external sensors
- Secure gatehouse with intercom and key code access
- Daiken reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning system with seven zones
- Monarch 550 ducted vacuum system with six inlet points
- 5kW solar power system
- Fully landscaped gardens with automatic sprinkler system
- Stratco insulated and framed doghouse
- Four-camera security system connected to the phone app
Ideally located in the secure and peaceful waterfront estate of Calypso Bay, this property promises a leisurely northern Gold Coast lifestyle. The custom-built Calypso Bay Marina offers security, open ocean access and a Residents Leisure Club, where facilities include pools plus a tennis court, cafe, function room and gymnasium. Nearby Parkside Drive Retreat hosts a nautical-themed playground, walking track and flat grass for children and pets to enjoy. The address lies in the catchment for Woongoolba State School and Pimpama State Secondary College, and offers easy access to the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Relish a leisurely waterfront lifestyle in a peaceful northern Gold Coast estate – contact William Sarti 0416 808 454.
Enquire about this property
42 Sundown Place Jacobs Well
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Vacuum System
- Council Rates - $2066 per year
- Water Rates - $2408 per year
- Strata Rates - $1498 per year