46 Melaleuca Drive
Byron Bay 2481
A Rare Landmark Estate in Byron Bay
This is a rare opportunity to own a significant land holding minutes from Byron's town centre and iconic beaches.
Undoubtedly one of the most notable properties in the area, "Temple Byron" is a sprawling landmark parkland situated on an incredible 2.9 acre parcel of land with five separate buildings that offer a multitude of uses ranging from a deluxe family estate to event hosting, workshops, seminars, classes, storage and accommodation.
The main house comprises of five bedrooms with open plan living complete with a cosy pot- belly stove, loft style lounge and bonus relaxing spa and sauna room.
A large American barn style shed incorporates workshops, gym, storage and a mezzanine level with a covered balcony. The perfect space to convert into trendy accommodation that can either be rented out, used as a granny flat or teenage retreat.
The impressive no-expense-spared community hall is lavishly equipped with the highest grade commercial soft flooring and designed acoustically, opening out to a large, covered deck area with kitchen facilities and seating.
An imported 10-metre Mongolian yurt, with a nomadic aesthetic completely set up with a colourful array of soft furnishings and a Perspex sky dome which can be opened for views day and night.
A healing dome is set amongst the tranquil bamboo forest and perfectly positioned as a massage room, treatment room, or imaginative retreat space.
Whether used as a magnificent family estate or an idea surrounding an art or community centre, health or yoga retreat or healing centre, this is a rare opportunity to capture a landmark piece of Byron's property market.
- Incredible opportunity to bank a 2.9 acre parcel of land only minutes to the heart of Byron Bay
- Fully contained hall to accommodate over 200 people with ducted air-conditioning and heating, acoustic sound engineering, professional-grade martial arts flooring, kitchen, large expansive deck, catering for various recreational and retreat facilities.
- 23 camera security system, which can be viewed off-site and high-speed internet - Car parking for over 80-100 vehicles
- Automatic sprinkler system and timed night lighting to highlight the enchanting Liquid Amber tree canopy, established adult Staghorn ferns, bamboo canopies, sunlit level lawns, vegetable garden, an array of ponds and water features
- Imported Mongolian yurt with Perspex roof that opens, air conditioning and heating, and luxury soft furnishings. Currently being utilised with various community groups for meditations, sound healings, yoga and Astrology workshops
- Separate two-story American style barn featuring air conditioning, security lock up garage with garage workshop and gym.
- Healing dome used as a massage room and treatment room
-Approved as a Community Recreational Facility since 1990
Perfectly positioned only a bike ride to the heart of Byron Bay township for shopping, restaurants and the iconic Byron Bay beaches, it offers so much in terms of versatility, privacy and convenience.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
46 Melaleuca Drive Byron Bay
- Council Rates - $2357 per year
- Water Rates - $470 per quarter