5 Park Avenue
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Prized Location & Exceptional Potential on a 1,171m2 Block
Sought-after for its prized waterfront location, north-facing aspect and supersized 1,171m2 allotment, this blue-chip property opportunity is not to be missed. Backing onto a canal and just 1.5km from Main River, it boasts multiple enticing options to be explored: renovate, rebuild or subdivide (STCA) – the choice is all yours! Please note however, this campaign has a limitation that prevents private inspections and settlement must occur in April 2023.
Renovate and modernise the current light and bright 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home to meet your custom needs, potentially adding in a storey to capitalise on skyline views. Or, start with a blank canvas, knocking down and re-building the home of your dreams in a prestigious neighbourhood. Either way, this large and leafy block with wide water views and a 20.2m sandy beachfront, will still provide you with ample space to enjoy outdoors. Why not also investigate the possibility of subdividing the block (STCA) and develop the site to house two luxury villas?
- Sensational 1,171m2 waterfront block in a prized location, 1.5km from Main River;
- Multiple enticing options to be explored: renovate, rebuild or develop (STCA);
- Nestled in a premier, blue-chip street, north-facing and close to Broadbeach;
- Renovate the current 3 bed, 2 bath home or knock down/rebuild your custom dream home with skyline views;
- Possibility to subdivide and build two luxury villas (STCA);
- Beautiful and wide waterfrontage, pool, boat ramp and pontoon;
- Large, leafy yards with tropical, established greenery and a 20.5m sandy beachfront;
- Alfresco area overlooking pool and wide canal waterways;
- Off-market opportunity with no private inspections and settlement must occur in April 2023.
Situated in a central location, it's also brimming with warm neighbours and a sense of community spirit from days gone by. As well, it's an easy walk or drive to The Star, Pacific Fair and all that vibrant Broadbeach personifies, including exceptional bars, cafes, restaurants, entertainment and golden beaches.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
5 Park Avenue Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $2941 per year