56 River Crescent
Broadbeach Waters 4218
"Gangotri": A Unique Zen inspired Sanctuary
Rejuvenate your spirit at "Gangotri", a Zen sanctuary of resonance, elegance, and tranquillity. Built to superior standards, every last inclusion in this harmonious waterfront haven embodies calm. From the 1000-year-old Tibetan monastery artefact at the entry, to the oversized Buddha purposefully placed at the home's centre, to the diametrically opposed Frangipani's that border the 984m2 block, it vibrates with the Japanese-inspired architecture and creates a connection between you, the landscape, water and this custom-crafted oasis. Travertine tiles, Cherry Oak and American Oak finishes add extra balance, warmth and texture, while the cleverly designed floorplan separates the home, with passive and active hubs on the lower level and upstairs dedicated to restoration.
Supremely spacious and light-filled, an expansive and open plan kitchen, living, and dining zone embraces an affinity with the wide water views outdoors. Come together to relax by the cosy gas fireplace or take advantage of the brand new VZug appliances in the gourmet kitchen and cook up a feast for family or friends. Beyond here, a cinema with new projector and home theatre system awaits or make wellness a priority in the large-scale gym, complete with a steam shower for a post-workout treat. And when restoration beckons, retreat upstairs to discover five bedrooms and four bathrooms, including a master suite beset by calming water vistas, a custom oak walk-in robe, and ensuite with a spa and steam shower. Additionally, a self-contained studio apartment with private entry is ideal for a live-in au-pair or extended family, plus benefit from an executive study with 3,000 book contemplation library, wet bar and wine cellar accommodating over 800 bottles.
Energy and inspiration continue outdoors, with the infinity-edge saltwater pool and heated spa promising a blend of relaxation and recreation. Boaties will relish the new 12m pontoon and a boat shed, with entertaining made easy via three tempting alfresco areas. Overlooking the river-rock tiled pool and spa and waterways, they include outdoor kitchen and separate Teppanyaki dining zone.
- "Gangotri" – a high-quality Zen sanctuary of resonance, elegance and tranquillity on a 984m2 Main River block
- Carefully curated to create harmony and energy via a clean-lined design, abundant use of glass, careful selection of organic finishes and an ever-present connection to water
- Imported artefacts, including a life-size Buddha at its centre and an exquisite 1000-year-old Tibetan monastery timber artefact in the foyer, add energy and vibration
- Natural Travertine tiles, American Cherry Oak cabinetry and doors and American Oak floors enhance warmth and texture to the interiors
- Cleverly designed floorplan, with the lower level distinguished by passive and active hubs and sleeping quarters nestled upstairs
- Expansive, light-filled and open plan kitchen, living and dining zone with wide water views, gas fireplace inset into a granite feature wall and a seamless flow outdoors
- Kitchen includes granite benches, integrated dishwasher, high-spec Hitachi fridge/freezer, brand new VZug dual ovens, steam oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
- Butler's pantry includes Miele dishwasher and access to alfresco terrace
- Granite bar with Vintec wine fridge plus a separate cellar to accommodate over 800 bottles
- Media room with dual Japanese sliding doors, automated curtains, drop-down cinema screen, new projector and home theatre system
- Gym crowned by a 6m ceiling with exposed cherry oak beams, includes access to a powder room and steam shower
- Master suite with wide water vistas, automated blinds, custom oak walk-in robe and ensuite with spa, dual granite vanity, new mirrors, heated towel rails, bidet, toilet and steam shower with built-in seat
- Four additional upstairs bedrooms with walk-in robes, ensuites and automated blinds
- Self-contained studio apartment featuring private entry, full kitchen, bedroom/living area, bathroom and storage
- Spacious office includes private entry, built-in fireplace and American Cherry Oak cabinetry, spiral staircase to library
- Exquisite library with custom American Cherry Oak cabinetry and lecterns
- Alfresco entertaining featuring a choice of three spacious and protected terraces; one with an outdoor kitchen and one with Teppanyaki amenities
- Infinity-edge saltwater pool and heated spa enriched with river rock tiling
- 12m pontoon with power and water plus a boat shed
- Front courtyard with decking, gardens and imported Krishna statue
- Recently landscaped gardens
- Outdoor bathroom amenities
- Double garage plus a secure double carport
- Laundry with Asko drying cabinetry and brand new Miele washer and dryer
- Interiors and exteriors rejuvenated throughout, including repainted internally and externally
- External façade includes inset Indian artwork
Situated in a peaceful, no-through traffic cul-de-sac, this family-friendly enclave embraces a time where kids are enticed outdoors to play or ride bikes. Centrally located, it's close to shops and cafes, and approximately 6km from popular beaches, Pacific Fair, Star Casino and the delights of Broadbeach. Elite schools, including All Saints, Emmanuel College, and St. Vincent's Primary are also within a 7km radius.
Contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15, Sam Guo on 0423 064 310 or Julia Kuo on 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
56 River Crescent Broadbeach Waters
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Water Views
- River Views
- Prestige Homes
- Wine cellar
- Council Rates - $4741 per year
- Water Rates - $1412 per year