62 Myocum Downs Drive
- 3.2 acres
Rural Tranquillity: Including 2 Income Producing Cabins
A stunning 3.2-acre sanctuary perfectly positioned in the heart of Byron Bay's hinterland, which offers a rich rural lifestyle of tranquillity, serenity and complete privacy, whilst remaining within minutes of Byron's beautiful coastal beaches and many of its cosmopolitan hubs.
This property abounds with an abundance of resort styled features, incredible entertaining areas and open plan living, making it perfect to share and delight in with family and friends. Rewarded by the attention to detail of the Master Builder owner; this property has been expertly and aesthetically designed to capture the natural beauty of its surrounds and perfect north-east orientation, whilst ensuring privacy is paramount.
The main family residence offers four spacious bedrooms and luxuriously appointed parents retreat. Each of the bedrooms is filled with an abundance of light and cross ventilation, capturing stunning window vistas. The parents retreat comprises of an opulent sized bedroom, large walk-in robe and private ensuite. Unwind peacefully in the clawfoot bathtub, beautifully curated to feel like an outdoor spa, whilst enjoying the soothing waterfall resonance of flowing water and calming surrounds.
From the entry hall you are welcomed into the heart of the home of open planned living areas and a large well-appointed family sized kitchen, incorporating quality appliances, bespoke cabinetry and extensive open granite bench tops and large island peninsula. This ideal family residence also consists of a purpose-built home office, separate laundry, linen closet, bathroom and separate toilet.
The use of expansive large picture windows, louvres and grand sliding doors throughout engenders a spacious light filled and breezy ambiance of calm. A neutral palette highlighted by rich hues of natural timber accents, hand-crafted finishes and beautifully polished floorboards, compliment the luxuriant outdoors, further embodying the ascetics of restorative resort style living.
Stepping through onto the wrap around covered deck, past the resort inspired pool, an incredible entertaining pavilion awaits. Encompassed by sweeping vistas this perfectly designed entertainment area invites you to enjoy every occasion, from a simple family dinner to State of Origins showdowns, including celebrations on a grand scale. Complete with large well-appointed bar area, fully equipped outdoor kitchen, commercial under bench fridges and ample preparation space, this area centrally services all the adjoining spaces including the custom built sunken firepit, pool grounds and cabana area.
Astute buyers will quickly value the additional financial advantages of this property, with the inclusion of two Council approved, ascetically complementing cottages. Currently providing dual income streams with provision to further capitalise on this income with an approved additional third cottage.
This property has been designed to be low maintenance with easy care structures and landscaped garden beds. The use of quality structural materials of solid dressed timbers, concrete paths and sealed driveway ensure there is ample time for life well lived.
- Large four-bedroom family residence surrounded with large covered deck areas.
- Private sealed driveway to the main residence with easy protected access to the front entry.
- Income generating cottages with separate driveway, privately contained from view of the main residence.
- Ideally designed entertaining areas for optimum enjoyment with family and friends.
- Stunning resort style salt water pool and cabana, surrounded with mature palm trees and lush subtropical gardens beds.
- Separate large four car garage / shed / mancave area.
- Stunning landscaped subtropical easy-care garden beds and lush evergreen privacy screening.
- Landscaped reticulated water feature with pond.
- Sweeping manicured lawns dotted with stunning gum trees housing local koalas from time to time.
- Solar power and water tanks for ample water supply to all amenities.
- From its central location it is only a relaxed 10 minute drive to Mullumbimby, Brunswick Heads and Byron Bay and approximately 30 minutes' to the Gold Coast and Ballina Gateway Airports.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
62 Myocum Downs Drive Myocum
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Council Rates - $617 per quarter