9 Southaven Drive
North-Facing Family Waterfront Gem
Experience the best of Northern Gold Coast living from this modern family home ideally positioned on water among the lower reaches of Hope Island.
Invest with income or settle straight into a fresh and functional single-level residence where timber flooring and neutral finishes offer a timeless modern aesthetic. High angled ceilings enhance the sense of space across the main living, two sitting areas, and four bedrooms.
Weekends will revolve around the water with a swimming pool, pontoon and waterfront entertaining area. Positioned on quiet water just off the main Coomera River, boat owners will enjoy fishing and cruising the river system all the way to The Spit.
This family-friendly locale opens up an active lifestyle, with golfing, water sports and Gold Coast theme parks all a short drive away. Families enjoy their choice of schools while the M1 makes for an easy commute south to the central Gold Coast or north to Brisbane.
- Four bedroom single-level home set on 794m2 with 16m river frontage
- deal entry into the lower Hope Island market or investment opportunity
- Pontoon moments from the main stretch of the Coomera River
- Swimming pool provides hours of family fun during spring and summer
- Covered entertaining ideal for gatherings plus a BBQ area
- Living room enjoys split cycle air-conditioning, sliding door access to the outdoors, roller blinds and high slanted ceilings
- Family dining looks over the pool and opens to outdoors via sliding doors
- Kitchen features island bench with storage and seating, a four-plate induction cooktop, oven, double sink, and benefits from river and pool outlook
- Two separate sitting areas or spaces suitable for quiet study
- Master bedroom with water and pool views, built-in robes, split cycle air-conditioning, timber floors and roller blinds
- Master ensuite has his and her basins, floor-to-ceiling tiles plus a private toilet and shower
- Three bedrooms have built-in robes, timber flooring, roller blinds, and ceiling fans
- Bathroom with built-in bath, shower, vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Laundry has built-in robes and is close to the external clothesline
- Double garage with built-in storage
- Gated access down both sides
- Established gardens with lawn both front and rear
Southaven Drive sits on the border of Hope Island and is ideally located to enjoy everything this high growth Northern Gold Coast corridor has to offer. Golfers are spoilt for choice while boat owners will enjoy cruising the Coomera River to The Broadwater and beyond. Proximity to the Pacific Motorway allows residents to reach Surfers Paradise in under 25 minutes by car and Brisbane in 40 minutes. Ideal for families, the home is also close to quality Gold Coast schools and locals with a season pass to Gold Coast theme parks.
This established waterfront family home ticks all of the boxes – inspect with William Sarti on 0416 808 454.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
9 Southaven Drive Helensvale
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools