Luxury real estate specialist Claire Dai commenced her high-end property career in 2007 with a focus on delivering unrivalled and exceptional service to her exclusive Chinese clientele database.
Having lived in Australia 30 years and on the Gold Coast for the last decade, she has been responsible for securing some of the Gold Coast’s most prestigious property deals. These include 2620-2622 Virginia Drive, Hope Island which sold for $16.5m and the record-breaking sale of 57-63 the Corso Surfers Paradise for $15.5 million.
Claire enjoys the challenges and wins which come with specialising in luxury real estate sales and prides herself on being a patient and generous agent. Together with her energetic and passionate team members, Susan Pang and Gloria Wang, who are both fluent in English and Chinese, she offers her buyers from Asia a clear and efficient sales process. Contact her today on 0432 318 746.
Some recent successful sales:
- 2620-2622 Virginia Drive, Hope Island, QLD 4212 - sold for $16,500,000
- 57-63 the Corso, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217 - sold for $15,500,000
- 2585 Gracemere Circuit North, Hope Island, QLD 4212 - sold for $11,000,000
- 7313 Bayside Close, Sanctuary Cove, QLD 4212 - sold for $8,000,000
- 47-49 Knightsbridge Pde West, Paradise Point, QLD 4216 - sold for $5,625,000
Properties Sold by Claire Dai
It is why our clients trust us