The Gold Coast property market continues to go from strength-to-strength, with new figures out this week revealing staggering growth in housing values.
On a national level, February sales delivered the largest month-on-month increase in 17 years with a 2.1% rise in housing values. Queensland housing values rose by 6.24% over the month, while regional dwelling values rose by 1.9% – outpacing the capital at 1.5%.
Sale prices are no less impressive on the Gold Coast beachfront and southern suburbs, where local and interstate buyers shopping for a lifestyle upgrade are driving relentless demand for limited stock.
Recent sales by 2021 Queensland Agent of the Year Troy Dowker and team include:
- 4 Petrel Avenue, Mermaid Beach sold for $2,150,000
- 41 Redondo Avenue, Miami sold for $1,883,000
- 2/470 The Esplanade, Palm Beach sold for $3,330,000
- 6/470 The Esplanade, Palm Beach sold for $3,750,000
- House 3 Perspective 488, Palm Beach sold for $4,120,000
- 5 Archer Street, Bilinga sold for $3,050,000
- 1/3 Johnston Street, Bilinga sold for $1,417,500
Exceptional February figures are in line with a record sales month for Kollosche who handled more than 50 prestige property transactions in February. Days on market remain low at 24 while auction results are strong with a clearance rate of 80%.
The biggest question on everyone’s lips at the moment is, how long is this market going to last?
If you are considering selling and looking to capitalise on the strength of the market, now is the time to call me.
Please reach out on 0409 057 087 as our collaborative team and I would love to help you with your real estate needs.