1/16 Michel Drive
Currumbin Waters 4223
Sold By Troy Dowker at Auction
Sophisticated Style With Scenic Parkland And Still-Water Views. Stylish and sophisticated, this brand new three-level home sits in a prime north-facing position overlooking the parkland and still waters of Currumbin estuary.
Hosting has never been easier with an open-plan living area that connects practically via sliding glass doors to an entertainers balcony, where you can enjoy picture-perfect views from an elevated outlook.
Occupying the top level is the private parents retreat, with a generous sized bedroom, complete with balcony, still-water outlook, luxury ensuite with freestanding bath, and walk-in wardrobe.
The stylish stone kitchen incorporates a large walk-in butler's pantry and is equipped with its own BOSCH oven and sink. A second family living area connects three bedrooms and a second luxury bathroom.
On the ground level, the entertaining zone has been thoughtfully designed for multipurpose use and is the ideal space for a ping pong/pool table and home workout gym. Relax poolside in the undercover lounge area, the perfect space to spend lazy days this summer.
- Water enthusiasts will enjoy easy creek access for fishing, stand-up paddleboarding and canoeing;
- Main living area with blackbutt timber floors, surround sound and strategic lighting;
- Kitchen with Pyrolytic BOSCH oven, five-burner BOSCH gas cooktop and large island bench with double sink;
- Large walk-in butler's pantry with sink and ample storage space;
- Downstairs bathroom with freestanding bathtub, skylight, rain shower and separate toilet;
- Both bathrooms are fitted with locally made and sourced concrete basins, Venetian Plaster feature walls, and Australian made Bombora bespoke recycled solid timber vanities;
- LED feature lighting to the bathroom, ensuite and kitchen;
- Study nook with double barn doors;
- Low maintenance garden with irrigation and side outdoor drying space;
- My Air controlled fully ducted air conditioning;
- App-controlled intercom with keyless entry and exit, DORANI security system;
- Provisions for solar panel installation.
Situated on a quiet street along Currumbin Creek, with only a six-minute drive to local shops, cafes, Currumbin Beach and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary close to Palm Beach Currumbin High School and within walking distance to Currumbin Primary School.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
1/16 Michel Drive Currumbin Waters
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Water Views
- Car Parking - Surface