1/18 Ewan Street
Perfectly Positioned Two-Level Villa
Presented to the market for the first time in 17 years, this immaculate two-storey villa is positioned in a peaceful pocket of Southport close to all conveniences.
Well-maintained and updated by the one owner, the spacious four-bedroom residence features light open living on the lower level including a Bosch kitchen with granite benchtops. A private courtyard deck is ideal for summer BBQs, breakfast in the sun or a pet playground.
This quiet, family-friendly street has a neighbourhood park with playground and is a short walk to Queen Street Light Rail Station which connects to nearby amenities including Southport's new $500m master-planned Queen Street Village and Gold Coast University Hospital.
- Low-maintenance two-level villa improved by fresh paint, courtyard decking, timber shutters, modern bathrooms and air-conditioning
- Located on a quiet street within walking distance to a park with playground and Gold Coast Light Rail station, and excellent proximity to shopping centres and conveniences
- Partly-covered outdoor patio is fully decked and fenced while mature palm trees provide shade and privacy
- An open main living area has sliding door access to the patio, split system air-conditioning, stainless-steel fan and timber shutters
- An inviting kitchen features a large granite countertop with seating, double sink with Insinkerator, Bosch oven and electric cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, and a spacious pantry
- Upstairs master bedroom has sliding door access to private balcony, walk-in robe, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan, and modern ensuite bathroom
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms have in-built robes, carpet, ceilings fans and shutters, while one bedroom has split system air-conditioning
- Main bathroom boasts a large free-standing bath, open shelving, and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- A ground-floor bedroom has an in-built robe, ceiling fan and floor tiles that lend the room for home office use or additional living space
- Spacious laundry with storage and separate powder room
- Timber staircase leads to a library alcove, a focal point along the upstairs landing
- Cedar plantation shutters and doors, high ceilings and ceiling fans feature throughout
- Light low-maintenance tiles on the ground level and carpet on the upper level
- Double garage with storage space and additional off-street parking
- Bosch intercom provides secure entry
This central location is five minutes' drive from Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Southport CBD, as well as the walkways, swimming and playgrounds of Broadwater Parklands. Cross the bridge to Main Beach for a dose of sand and surf. Private schools including The Southport School and St. Hilda's School are only 10 minutes away.
Move straight in or invest with secure long-term income – contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 and Jonathan Patton on 0421 721 442.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
1/18 Ewan Street Southport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $1226.56 per year