1/199 Golden Four Drive
Beachside Duplex - Where Every Day is a Holiday
There's a beachside gem waiting here just for you, where modern comfort unites with enchanting sea views. One of only two and positioned to capture an unobstructed panorama of the sand and surf, this residence is a testament to easy-care seaside living. Spanning two light-filled levels and offering all the space of a house but minus the maintenance, it delivers the freedom of a lock-and-leave lifestyle, where every day feels like a blissful beachside holiday.
A haven that is naturally warm in winter and cool in summer, coastal tones shine throughout, including in the Hamptons-style kitchen. Gleaming Sydney Blue Gum timber floors add extra warmth and charm, with the adjoining open plan living and dining area opening onto the wraparound balcony. Here, immerse yourself in the breath-taking beauty of uncrowded Bilinga Beach, where you can watch the whales at play during their annual migration. It's also an ideal place to host guests year-round, with shutters that transform it into a cosy, weatherproof balcony.
Style and space continue with a generously sized master suite, featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite adorned with full-height tiling, a Methven rain shower, Rifco timber vanity, and ample storage. Two additional bedrooms boast built-in robes and are serviced by an elegant main bathroom, with downstairs equipped with a versatile 4th bedroom or study that offers peace and privacy. Add in an oversized double garage, secure off-street parking for a boat, van, or jet ski and a substantially sized and secluded courtyard with soft synthetic grass (perfect for kids and pets to safely play) and it's easy to see why this is a rare and remarkable coastal gem.
- Unique coastal duplex, offering light, bright modern comfort and unobstructed Bilinga Beach views
- Orientated to capitalise on never-to-be-built-out panoramas of the parklands, golden sands and Pacific Ocean
- Practical and easy "house-sized" living across two light-filled levels or an enviable lock-and-leave lifestyle
- Hamptons-style kitchen with granite countertops, shaker profile cabinetry, 5-burner gas cooktop, and a near-new pyrolytic oven
- Spacious living and dining area with gleaming Sydney Blue Gum timber floors and full-height windows to invite in abundant sunshine
- Generously sized master suite with walk-in robe and modern ensuite featuring full-height tiling, a Methven rain shower, Rifco timber vanity and a surplus of storage
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Elegant main bathroom includes a freestanding bath, shower, mirrored storage, Rifco timber vanity and separate toilet
- Versatile and private 4th bedroom or study downstairs
- Balcony with breath-taking Bilinga Beach views, features aluminium shutters to convert to a cosy, weatherproof alfresco area
- Low-maintenance, substantially sized courtyard with premium, soft synthetic grass
- Rare oversized double garage with private internal access, epoxy floor and laundry area
- Electric gated access to a third car parking space on the driveway
- Off-street parking for up to three vehicles and motorcycles
- Spear pump irrigation system
- Gated access to courtyard to park a boat, van, or jet ski
- Tightly held and well-maintained duplex with low body corporate
- VJ panelled doors and plantation shutters throughout enhance its coastal appeal
- Stainless steel fans and new air-conditioning units
A best kept secret that's close to world-famous beaches including Kirra, Greenmount and Snapper Rocks, Bilinga is a peaceful and uncrowded coastal haven that still retains a charming village vibe. Grab a morning coffee at Golden Times, just 290m away, or take advantage of the plentiful public transport, with buses whisking you to Pacific Fair, Robina and Coolangatta. There's easy access to Gold Coast Airport and John Flynn Hospital but what you'll love most is your proximity to the Oceanway. Footsteps from your front door, enjoy a scenic cycle or stroll to Point Danger in the south or Currumbin Alley in the north.
Don't miss your chance to live the dream in a unique beachside oasis - contact Troy Dowker on 0409 057 087 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
1/199 Golden Four Drive Bilinga
- Council Rates - $3740.34 per year
- Water Rates - $1016.64 per year
- Strata Rates - $2398.02 per year