1/199 Stanhill Drive
Chevron Island 4217
Main River Villa and a Chevron Island Lifestyle Awaits!
Thu 25 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Carefree, waterfront living in Chevron Island awaits with this low maintenance Main River villa. Anchored on a wide stretch of the Nerang River, take advantage of the spacious kitchen with acclaimed Smeg appliances, a light-filled living area as well as a meals zone that integrates with the perfect place for waterfront entertaining. Step through the bifold doors to the sandstone paved alfresco area, where you can gather with guests in a stylish setting. Views of Home of the Arts (HOTA), Evandale Park and even glimpses of the city skyline await outdoors, along with a private plunge pool. There's even a shared jetty to make the most of, which promises easy access to the Broadwater.
Upstairs, all three bedrooms await and each is blessed with a private balcony where you can soak up city skyline or water vistas. A spa ensuite and walk-in robe accompanies the main bedroom, with built-in robes to the remaining rooms. This level also hosts a bathroom with dual showers and vanities in monochromatic tones, with a powder room downstairs for your convenience.
- Two-storey 3 bed, 2.5 bath villa on a wide stretch of Main River, promising carefree, easy living;
- Spacious kitchen with acclaimed Smeg appliances and gas cooking;
- Light-filled living area as well as a meals zone with bifold doors leading to the waterfront alfresco area;
- All bedrooms with private balconies and boast water or skyline views;
- Generously sized master suite with a sunny spa ensuite and large walk-in robe;
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes and ceiling fans;
- Main bathroom with dual shower, double vanity plus a powder room downstairs;
- Side timber deck and courtyard, zoned ducted air-conditioning and a double garage;
- Sandstone paved alfresco area with views of HOTA, Evandale Park and city skyline glimpses;
- Private plunge pool and a shared jetty promising easy access to the Broadwater.
Situated in vibrant Chevron Island, life here is all about charm and convenience. A short stroll away immerses you in a multitude of dining options and your pick for the perfect morning coffee at the local eateries, plus just 200m down the road, the HOTA Green bridge delivers easy access to Evandale Parklands and this cultural precinct. Or, take a 20 minute walk or 7 minute cycle and find yourself in the heart of world-famous Surfers Paradise beaches, bars and shopping. Arrange your inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Water Front
- Water Views
- River Views
- Council Rates - $3665.02 per year
- Strata Rates - $2542.93 per year