1/21 Cawthray Street
Biggera Waters 4216
Sold By Team Mayer
Tue 22 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Escape to your own slice of easy-care paradise with this contemporary duplex mere minutes from the beautiful Broadwater. Spanning two levels, with soundproof Besser Block common walls, Master Chef's will relish cooking up a storm in the kitchen where acclaimed NEFF appliances take centre stage. The granite island bench is ideal for meals on the go or make use of the open plan living and dining zone that flows onto a sunny alfresco area. Trimmed with tropical greenery, this is a haven you'll happily retreat to when it's time for rejuvenation or hosting guests. Factor in the plunge pool and the backyard's enticing north-facing aspect and you'll be booked up in advance for year-round entertaining.
Space is a luxury to enjoy too with four generously sized bedrooms. Sunshine spills into the inviting master suite, which is accompanied by a walk-in robe and a renovated ensuite with full-height tiling, dual shower heads and a timber vanity. A renovated bathroom decorated in the same soothing hues as the ensuite services the remaining bedrooms, all fitted with built-in mirrored robes.
- 4 bed, 2 bath easy-care and contemporary duplex mere minutes from the beautiful Broadwater;
- Impeccably presented and boasting soundproof Besser Block common walls;
- Spacious kitchen with double pantry, granite benchtops and island bench, AEG dishwasher, NEFF Pyrolytic oven and NEFF Flex induction cooktop with twist pad fire control and booster function;
- Open plan living and dining which flows onto an enticing alfresco area plus upstairs living area;
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and a renovated ensuite with full-height tiling, dual showerheads and timber vanity;
- Remaining bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes, serviced by a renovated bathroom with full-height tiling;
- Covered alfresco area for entertaining plus a lovely north-facing backyard;
- Plunge pool pump, sand filter and salt chlorinator with auto acid feeder and PH measurer;
- Surplus of storage in laundry and double garage plus enjoy an outdoor shower;
- Security gate with intercom and camera, keyless entry with Lockwood Digital Deadbolt plus sensor light;
- Stainless-steel security on most sliding doors and windows with 15 year warranty;
- Freshly painted with high ceilings (downstairs) and new tiles throughout;
- Zoned ducted air conditioning and heating, with controls on both levels.
- Over-sized double lock-up garage and high ceilings
Situated a short stroll from the picturesque Broadwater, where you can enjoy early morning coastline walks or weekend picnics, it's also close to public transport and schools. Grab your essentials from local supermarkets within a few hundred metres of your front door, as well as have easy access to cafes, medical amenities and more. You can even shop up a storm at nearby Harbour Town Premium Outlets, approx. five minute's drive away. See for yourself why this the easy-care lifestyle you deserve – arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $1683 per year