1/26 Jefferson Lane
Palm Beach 4221
Sold By Troy Dowker
Lifestyle Hotspot - Tuscan Style Beachside Villa. An idyllic position just one row back from the beachfront, this three-level Mediterranean-inspired residence provides the perfect combination of location and lifestyle appeal.
Step inside and be greeted by warm terracotta tilings that bring forth the image of relaxing Mediterranean retreats and striking Spanish revival interiors.
An open courtyard embraces the kitchen with ease while the ground floor alfresco dining zone provides year-round comfort, with louvred shutters that can open to incorporate views of the plunge pool and cabana.
A feeling of slow-paced living and relaxed vibe is exuded from every floor of this home with a choice of three separate living zones to accommodate a family.
The use of plantation shutters throughout allows for gentle ocean breezes to filter through the home, with the second and third level balconies offering spots to unwind and enjoy filtered ocean views.
- One of only two on a 506m² block, north-east facing in highly sought-after beachside locale;
- Low maintenance villa, occupy as a permanent home or utilise as a lock-up and leave weekender/holiday abode;
- Stone kitchen and Smeg 6 burner gas cooktop;
- Side courtyard with shade covering, side gate access to the front entry and access to pool;
- Alfresco dining area that can be fully opened or closed via louvre doors;
- Plunge pool and cabana with whitewashed walls and terracotta tiled roof;
- The second and third floors radiate warmth with blackbutt timber floors, primary bedroom featuring ensuite, balcony with ocean glimpses;
- Two other second floor bedrooms with inbuilt wardrobes and ceiling fans;
- Top floor master bedroom featuring an ensuite with spa bath, balcony and built-in wardrobe;
- Top floor lounge retreat with connecting balcony boasting ocean glimpses, wet bar and study nook;
- Laundry with dual washer dryer space and access to the garage;
- Ducted aircon and ceiling fans throughout;
- Fully secure perimeter and intercom.
This location is central to the sought-after Palm Beach lifestyle with everything you could need in close proximity. A short stroll to Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club, a 3-minute walk to Dune Café in Currumbin as well as the Palm Beach Hub. Palm Beach State School and Palm Beach Currumbin State High School are located within a five-minute drive, while a 10-minute drive will take you to Gold Coast Airport and Southern Cross University.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
1/26 Jefferson Lane Palm Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $3258.20 per year
- Strata Rates - $1821.75 per year