1/5 Wagawn Street
Sold by Troy Dowker at Auction
Discover the Beauty of Flat Rock - Beachside Duplex 50m From the Beach. With its cosy charm and epic location, this is the cute beach abode and carefree lifestyle you've been waiting for. Situated just three homes in from the foreshore and footsteps from Pacific Parade, it's supremely low maintenance, meaning more time for the fun things in life – surfing at dawn, walks at sunset and BBQs on the upper-level balcony of this two-level residence. And when you don't feel like cooking, take a stroll along the picturesque oceanway to dine at one of the many Currumbin cafes or restaurants or make the easy 500m trek to Tugun Village.
Two bedrooms are featured downstairs, cooled by air-conditioning, with an ensuite and main bathroom also on this level. Upstairs, relax in the light, bright and open plan kitchen, living and dining zone, or step out onto the adjoining balcony to soak up ocean views and sea breezes.
- Cute and cosy two-level duplex approximately 50m from the beach;
- Epic location, footsteps from Tugun Beach, Tugun Village and beachfront parkland at Flat Rock;
- Experience exceptional beachside lifestyle without picking the car keys up;
- Supremely low maintenance, meaning more time for the fun things in life;
- Light, bright and open plan kitchen, living and dining zone upstairs;
- Two bedrooms and bathrooms downstairs, including an ensuite to the main bedroom;
- Spacious upper-level patio to soak up ocean views and sea-breezes;
- Repainted throughout and air-conditioned;
- Outdoor shower plus a small courtyard and a single carport.
A peaceful and prime location, nestled right on the Tugun-Currumbin border, it's mere footsteps from the patrolled beaches and foreshore parks of both of these desirable oceanfront suburbs. Walk with ease to Tugun's amenities, cafes and shops as well as all the enticing offerings of Pacific Parade in Currumbin. Sporting fields, John Flynn Private Hospital and Gold Coast Airport are also in close proximity, making this an ideal place to settle in for some coastal restoration and fun. Arrange your inspection today!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
1/5 Wagawn Street Tugun
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $4547.44 per year