1/59 Teemangum Street
Sold by Troy Dowker
Fri 25 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Beachside duplex in lifestyle sweet spot.
On the market for the first time in 18 years, this tri-level duplex enjoys lush green vistas in a peaceful position just 200m from the golden sand and rolling waves of Currumbin Beach.
Tightly held for good reason, this well-maintained residence has a spacious 253m2 floor plan designed to suit a growing family. It is walking distance to a number of much-loved local attractions, including Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Currumbin Alley and the local natural landmark of Elephant Rock.
Warm timber floors create a timeless rustic charm throughout the top two levels, where covered balconies invite you to dine alfresco as you look out across lush Currumbin Hill Conservation Park.
A light-filled open kitchen, dining and living space occupies most of the middle level, enhancing the peace and privacy of four bedrooms that lie spread out over the top and bottom floors.
Sliding doors create a seamless indoor-outdoor connection between a second living area and private courtyard, where you can relax and entertain with friends while keeping an eye on the kids as they play in the pool.
- Tri-level duplex tightly held for more than 18 years
- Peaceful Currumbin location 200m from the beach
- Saltwater pool with waterfall feature plus private fenced courtyard with koi pond; both have established gardens for privacy
- Rustic timber floors throughout top two levels
- Open kitchen, dining and main living on second level open to large balcony; separate ground-floor living has wet bar and outdoor access
- Kitchen has terrazzo benchtops, Bosch oven, four-burner gas cooktop, and private Juliet balcony
- Two ground-level bedrooms have built-in robes; one has outdoor access
- Two top-floor bedrooms have soaring slanted ceilings and built-in robes; master also has walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath, large his and her shower, and separate powder room accessible from hallway
- Office has built-in storage
- Both bathrooms plus additional powder room have timber vanities with stone benchtops
- Laundry with storage
- Parking for two cars
- Split-cycle air conditioning in main living plus ceiling fans throughout living and bedrooms
- Solar power system
- Abundance of storage throughout
This property is perfectly positioned in close proximity to a number of beaches and favoured local attractions. The closest beach is only a 200m stroll away, while popular Currumbin Alley can be reached in a 5-minute cycle. Family fun can be found across the street at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, or 210m away at Len Wort Park, which has a playground and flat grass for play and exercise. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby, providing an easy commute to the many shopping and dining options of Currumbin and beyond. The address lies in the catchment for Palm Beach State School and Palm Beach Currumbin State High School.
Secure this tightly-held family duplex just 200m from the ocean – contact Troy Dowker 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $3492.60 per year
- Water Rates - $1402.28 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $5593.5 per year