1/67 Woodgee Street
Sold Off-Market by Troy Dowker and James Roberts Super Spacious Seaside Villa with Ocean Views
Thu 4 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Set in a prestigious street in a prime beachside locale, this spacious villa offers panoramic coastal views and easy access to the coveted southern Gold Coast lifestyle.
One of only two villas in this prime position, an ultra-spacious three-level design presents a multitude of spaces in which a family can connect, entertain or retreat.
A north-facing aspect delivers superb views across the Pacific Ocean to Stradbroke Island. Take full advantage of the outlook from the first floor balcony where a BBQ kitchen suggests summer gatherings, or head to the second floor where an ocean view terrace will impress.
Parents find sanctuary on the top floor where a master bedroom benefits from an adjoining retreat, ensuite and walk-in robe, while two ground floor bedrooms have access to their own living area and patio. A fourth bedroom on the first floor doubles as a media room.
You'll be spoilt for choice between the beach and the pool where established gardens provide shade and seclusion. When the surf is pumping, grab a board and stroll down to Currumbin Alley for a day spent chasing waves and soaking up the local village vibes.
- Three-storey villa in a prime beachside locale
- North-facing aspect offers coastal panorama from Currumbin Alley to Stradbroke Island
- Private pool with established gardens
- Outdoor areas on each level, including a first floor balcony with BBQ kitchen, second floor wraparound ocean view terrace, and a ground level patio
- Open living, dining and kitchen with Blackbutt timber flooring
- Ground floor living room adjoins two bedrooms
- Kitchen has double sink and island bench with storage and seating
- Second-floor master suite with balcony access, parent retreat, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three additional bedrooms; two with built-in robes
- Bathroom with built-in bath; additional power room; functional laundry
- Double garage; split-cycle air conditioning throughout; solar power
Enjoy the coastal ambience and walk-about-town lifestyle Currumbin is favoured for. The patrolled Currumbin Alley surf break is only 800m away. Take a 5-minute walk for morning coffee at The Salt Mill or a 5-minute cycle for beachfront meals at Currumbin Beach Vikings Surf Life Saving Club. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a 4-minute drive. The address is in the catchment for Currumbin State School and sought-after Palm Beach Currumbin State High School
Enjoy the ultimate southern seaside lifestyle from this spacious villa – contact Troy Dowker 0409 057 087 or James Roberts 0432 839 485.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.