1 Cypress Drive West
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Corey Bedford & Jamie Harrison at Auction
Oasis of Contemporary Comfort, With Approx. 62m Waterfrontage.
Some homes just have that effortless ability to make you feel instantly at ease, and with this north-east facing waterfront gem, you'll feel welcome from the minute you arrive. Exceptionally renovated to create a contemporary yet comfortable oasis, it takes pride of place on a sprawling 1141m2 corner block where you're spoilt with approx. 62m of supersized sandy beach frontage. Add in the wide water junction it overlooks and the stunning city skyline views that are your picture-perfect backdrop and you'll soon realise this is the perfect home sweet home!
Bright and breezy thanks to the expanses of glass windows and doors, these invite the outdoors in and ensure you feel an ever-present connection to the beautifully landscaped grounds and beyond. Entertain in style on the expansive deck that hugs two sides of the home, overlooking the wide waterfront and skyline, with a seamless connection to the indoors. Come together in the open plan kitchen, living and dining area with fireplace or indulge in movie nights in your media room. Four bedrooms offer soothing respite but for the ultimate relaxation though, soak away your stresses in the alfresco spa, watching the twinkling cityscape light up the night sky.
- Sprawling 1141m2 corner block with approx. 62m sandy beach frontage;
- Enviable northeast aspect on a wide water junction and with stunning city skyline views;
- Renovated to perfection to offer light, bright and inviting interiors that make you feel warm and welcome;
- Contemporary kitchen with Smeg gas oven, dual dishwasher drawers and a huge butler's pantry/laundry;
- Open plan and exceptionally inviting living and dining area with fireplace, flows onto wraparound waterfront deck;
- Master suite wrapped in glass doors on two sides to capture stunning views, access to deck, walk-in robe and ensuite;
- Two more bedrooms with built-in robes, served by a modern bathroom with full-height tiling;
- Bedroom with private access, high ceiling and its own office tucked behind a barn door;
- Exquisite alfresco area with pizza oven and deck overlooking landscaped gardens, wide waterfront and skyline;
- Enticing spa nestled amongst landscaped gardens plus pizza oven on the deck;
- Media room with large screen, wired for HDMI projection and 5.1 surround sound;
- Multi-zoned ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout;
- Large secure under cover parking for 2 cars;
- Close proximity to M1 and 500m to Main River.
Situated in a central setting, it's a short stroll to cafes, shops and local markets as well as close to some of the best schools on the Gold Coast. Designer shopping, dining and entertainment destination, Pacific Fair, is 4.5km away, with the delights of golden beaches just beyond. It's also only approx. 7km to Robina Town Centre plus make the most of the easy access to sporting amenities and championship golf clubs. Arrange your inspection of this move in ready, modern entertainer today.
Council Rates: $3,338.36* yearly
Rental Appraisal: $1,600 - $1,700 per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
1 Cypress Drive West Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $3338.36 per year