1 Meredith Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Jamie Harrison & Eddie Wardale
Life on the Gold Coast is all about embracing the finest in alfresco living and there's no better property to do precisely that than this luxury Palm Springs-inspired oasis. Showcased by an enviable north-facing aspect and draped against the backdrop of the glittering Gold Coast skyline, this superbly renovated waterfront residence is ready for entertaining, whatever the weather. Set out over a single level, a resort-style pool is encased by an expansive deck and is the ultimate spot to soak up views which stretch enticingly from Broadbeach through to Surfers Paradise. There's also an outdoor BBQ area and ample space to gather with guests, plus the choice to retreat closer to the water's edge and congregate by the fire-pit. Or, when you need a little extra shelter but don't want to lose the panoramic ambience, an atrium-style courtyard takes centre stage. Nestled beneath a fly-over roof, this all-weather area is picture-perfect and sure to be the ideal place for casual family meals or weekend get-togethers.
Entertaining is made easy with the bright and breezy gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, Stone island bench and walk-in pantry which overlooks a light-filled living and dining zone. As well, three of the four sophisticated bedrooms feature modern ensuites, including the stylish, spacious and sunny master suite. It also greets you with alfresco access, a walk-in robe and a luxury ensuite with full height-tiling, dual vanities and backlit mirrors in decadent tones. Superior extras include a family bathroom, powder room, media room, home office, jetty and boat ramp for those who want to enjoy Main River, one minute away.
- Modern and superbly renovated Palm Springs inspired masterpiece on an 863m2 block;
- North facing and set out over a single level, with water frontage and exceptional city skyline views;
- Bright and breezy gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, Stone island bench and walk-in pantry;
- Light-filled living and dining zone beneath a pitched roof, opens either side to inviting alfresco living;
- Stylish, spacious and sunny master suite with alfresco access, walk-in robe and a luxury ensuite with full height-tiling, dual vanities and backlit mirrors;
- Bedroom 2 and 3 each boast modern ensuites, bedroom 4 is serviced by the contemporary family bathroom;
- Media room, home office, powder room, ducted air-conditioning and alarm;
- Alfresco area with BBQ, resort-style solar-heated pool, sunny deck plus low maintenance gardens and lawns;
- Sandy beach, pontoon and boat ramp, ideally located approx. one minute from Main River;
Situated in a coveted Golden Triangle street, you're within easy reach of our famed beaches, Star Casino and the popular shopping, dining and entertainment mecca that is Pacific Fair. Elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's are within an 8.5km radius and there is ample public transport close by. Arrange your inspection of this epitome of Palm Springs-inspired perfection today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by Public Auction. Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
1 Meredith Drive Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $4134 per year