1 Saywell Street
A Showcase of Flawless Waterfront Luxury
Discover a showcase of effortless luxury in sought-after Sorrento with a waterfront masterpiece that epitomises flawless style. North-facing and perched on a point position 948m2 block, come home to spectacular skyline views and expansive entertaining zones that will be a delight to indulge in. Cook up a feast in the gourmet kitchen with Gaggenau and Neff appliances, with a butler's pantry to keep the mess out of sight, while an open and airy living and dining zone seamlessly flows to the waterfront alfresco area. At night, this oasis comes alive with over 100 lights to illuminate the landscaped tropical gardens, perfectly paired with the twinkling lights of the Surfers Paradise skyline.
Along with a 9m x 4m pool that glistens in the sunshine, a 34m waterfront and pontoon to fit a 50ft boat, this home hosts five bedrooms, four bathrooms and a powder room. Wake to panoramic views in the sprawling master suite, complemented by a vast dressing room and a marble ensuite for rest and rejuvenation. Three more oversized bedrooms reside upstairs - one with an elegant ensuite and one adjoining a two-way, modern bathroom. Bedroom five beckons downstairs, with a modern ensuite, along with a cosy sitting room and gym.
- Luxurious and modern 600m2 masterpiece – north-facing and on prime point position close to the Main River, 948m2 block;
- Impeccable craftsmanship and flawless finishes throughout, with spectacular water and skyline views;
- Gourmet kitchen with Gaggenau steamer and oven, soft close cabinetry, island bench and two new Neff dishwashers;
- Butler's pantry with oversized Bosch oven and side/caterers entry;
- Grand, open and inviting living and dining zone, seamlessly flows to the waterfront alfresco area;
- Sprawling, sophisticated master suite with double door entry, panoramic views, a vast dressing room with glamourous vanity plus a marble ensuite;
- Three more oversized bedrooms upstairs, one with an elegant ensuite and one adjoining a two-way, modern bathroom;
- 5th bedroom with ensuite downstairs, plus a cosy sitting room, powder room, laundry, abundant storage;
- Covered alfresco area overlooking city skyline, waterways and landscaped tropical gardens with over 100 lights;
- Sparkling 9m x 4m pool, impressive 34m waterfrontage and pontoon to fit a 50ft boat;
- Ceiling fans, ducted air-conditioning, security cameras, intercom and vacumaid;
- Double secure carport and adjoining garage (currently configured as a home gym).
Located at the end of a peaceful and prestigious street, this home promises to be your ultimate sanctuary. Central to shops, parks and elite schools, also it's just a 10 minute drive to vibrant Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. Or, head to upscale Capri on Via Roma in under 5 minutes where boutiques, restaurants, cafes, health and medical amenities as well as Harris Farm Markets – the Gold Coast's flagship store – all await. Live your best life here in this exquisite entertainer and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
1 Saywell Street Sorrento
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $3872 per year
- Water Rates - $2852 per year