10-12 Cayambe Court
Tamborine Mountain 4272
Sold By Kara Evatt
Tue 23 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Picture Perfect Tamborine Cottage with Guest Accommodation. Introducing quite possibly the sweetest home on Tamborine Mountain.
From the exposed Oregon timber beams and pine floorboards to the romantic spiral staircase, this charming cottage has it all. Completely renovated and extended, the property is being offered for sale fully furnished and ready for a new owner to simply move straight in and enjoy all that's on offer.
Light, bright and impeccably presented, its features include a well-appointed kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, 900m Falcon gas cooktop oven, the latest Samsung fridge and butler's pantry (cleverly combined with your laundry). Snuggle up by the fire in the cosy lounge room in the cooler months and when the weather warms, relax or entertain guests on the covered deck.
Income potential is available with the attached guest accommodation, or this extra space can be used as a self-contained office or sunlit studio.
- Light, bright and inviting cottage – completely renovated and move-in ready;
- Main residence with 3 sunny bedrooms, all with ensuites;
- Elegant master suite with walk-in robe and freestanding tub in ensuite;
- Attached guest accommodation with country style kitchenette, ensuite, wall mounted television and private access;
- Outdoor dining pavilion, fenced jacuzzi, manicured lawns, veggie gardens and flat grassy yard;
- Newly constructed double garage and exposed aggregate driveway lined with frangipani trees;
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout;
- 55inch wall mounted television in the cosy lounge room with combustion fireplace;
- 1,461m2 block with avocado tree, established gardens with natural rock retaining wall;
- 35,000L Water tank, septic tank, instant gas hot water, ultraviolet carbon and regular water filtration system;
- Wrap around Merbau timber deck to enjoy the sun throughout the day.
Make the most of being within close proximity to acclaimed schools, cafes, shops and all necessary amenities, with the popular local attraction, The Gallery Walk, under 5 minutes from your front door. Treat yourself to artisan candy, unique homewares and retail offerings as well as delicious coffee houses and eateries in this haven of tranquillity. Experience the serenity for yourself – arrange an inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Open Fire Place
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2630 per year