10 Barra Court
Sold by Debora Sutton
Fri 16 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Method of sale: Auction
Marketing campaign: Print and Digital
OFI Attendees: 50
Number of Written Offers: 3
Number of Registered Bidders: 3
Days on Market: 32
Renovated Residence in Serene yet Central Cul-de-sac
Tucked away at the end of a quiet yet central cul-de-sac, this beautifully renovated single-level house offers the perfect balance of peace and practicality. No detail was spared in the recent, high-quality improvements made to the home, which captures unobstructed hinterland views from atop an elevated 600m2* block.
Illuminated floating concrete steps crowned by a timber ceiling create an enchanting welcome to the tranquil property. Earthy herringbone porcelain tiles and timber floors complement chic plantation shutters and pendant lights throughout the inviting interior.
The considered floor plan prioritises indoor-outdoor flow and separation of space, making it ideal for entertaining and inter-generational living. The master suite, which benefits from direct access to a poolside deck, enjoys privacy away from three guest bedrooms and a large study nook.
Stunning Dekton stonework imported from Italy is the hero feature of the chef-level kitchen and oversized butler's pantry. Sliding doors in the dining area frame picturesque sunsets over the mountains, and open freely to a private front yard with a terrace, lush lawn and firepit.
Those with a love of entertaining will appreicate the connection between the living zone and a generous covered deck, to which freshly planted gardens lend a tropical, Balinese ambience. The north-facing swimming pool is expertly positioned to capture day-long sun.
This property offers a unique blend of serenity and proximity to key conveniences, with leading schools, shopping, dining, the M1 and more all within a short drive.
- Single-level house treated to recent, high-quality renovation
- Elevated, fully-fenced 600m2* block capturing hinterland views
- Peaceful cul-de-sac in proximity to regarded schools, shopping, dining, transport options and more
- Functional floor plan suited to intergenerational living
- North-facing pool surrounded by limestone tiles
- Fenced front yard with flat lawn, firepit
- Expansive, covered entertaining deck; newly established tropical gardens
- Covered poolside deck with direct access from master bedroom
- Covered terrace with timber decking, electric blind
- Entrance has floating concrete stairs with under lighting, timber roof; large timber front door
- Herringbone porcelain tiles and hardwood timber floors; plantation shutters throughout
- Open living, dining and kitchen has front and rear yard access
- Kitchen features Bosch five-burner gas cooktop, warming drawer, rangehood and Blanco sink
- Oversized butler's pantry with Electrolux double pyrolytic oven, Bosch dishwasher and sink with extendable tap
- Dekton stone imported from Italy features in kitchen and butler's pantry across benchtops and a waterfall island with storage and seating
- Private master suite with walk-in robe, outdoor access and ensuite
- Three generous guest bedrooms; two have built-in robes; one has retractable wall bed and outdoor access
- Large study nook
- Master ensuite and main bathroom have floor-to-ceiling tiles, toilets and bidets
- Main bathroom features built-in bath, dual vanity and large walk-in shower with rain and hand-held heads
- Sizeable laundry with storage, bespoke floor tiles and acess to external drying court
- Oversized double garage with built-in shelving and workbench, Crimsafe screens, air conditioning; double carport; garden shed
- 7.69kW solar power system
- Near-new plumbing and electrical throughout, including LED lighting
- Ducted, zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning with iZone WiFi controller; ceiling fans throughout
Merrimac is a central Gold Coast suburb favoured for its proximity to conveniences. Q Super Centre is 6.7km away, while the larger retail and dining destination of Robina Town Centre is within 7.5km. Other key amenities including Robina Hospital, Robina station and Cbus Super Stadium all within 6.6km. Golfing enthusiasts will appreciate proximity to Lakelands Golf Club, while patrolled sand and surf is within 8.2km.
The family-friendly address sits within the catchment for Merrimac State School and Robina State High School, and is near to St Michael's College, All Saints Anglican School and other regarded private schools. Proximity to the M1 opens up easy travel north or south.
Settle straight into this modern home in a central cul-de-sac – contact Debora Sutton 0433 252 189 or Taylor Kleinberg 0447 466 177.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $526 per quarter
- Water Rates - $375 per quarter