10 Forster Avenue
Sold by Sam Guo and Julia Kuo Prior to Auction
Wed 7 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Untapped Waterfront Potential with Self Contained Granny Flat in Sorrento.
Positioned just off Main River in the heart of sought-after Sorrento, this waterfront holding presents untapped potential to establish an enviable family-friendly lifestyle.
Set at the end of a quiet canal inlet, this 764m2 parcel offers 9.2m water frontage that's a short distance by boat to Main River.
A solid-single level house is ready for renovation or redevelopment. A practical layout has main living and dining looking over the water, with bedrooms positioned at the opposite end. A self-contained studio lends itself to a man cave or teenage retreat.
Watch the sunset over the hinterland from the outdoor deck, while the inground swimming pool will provide hours of family fun during the warmer months.
Families have their pick of leading schools nearby and all of the benefits of Sorrento Shopping Village within a few minutes' drive. Gold Coast Botanical Gardens are ideal for weekend picnics and off-leash dog play, or be on the beach in 10 minutes.
- Opportunity to tap the potential of a 764m2 holding in popular Sorrento
- Water frontage of 9.2m at the end of a canal with sandy beach
- Walk 350m to popular local Italian restaurant, Roy's by Gemelli
- Tiered outdoor space lends itself to outdoor entertaining and recreation
- Fully-fenced pool positioned alongside the water
- Light open plan living and dining zones with split system air-conditioning and canal views
- Functional kitchen with Bosch oven, four-burner electric cooktop, granite benchtops and white cabinetry
- Master bedroom with access to the outdoors, built-in robes and ensuite featuring a skylight, double vanity, spacious shower and toilet
- Three additional bedrooms have large windows, carpet and built-in robes
- Main bathroom with built-in tub, shower, stone-top vanity and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with tiled splashback, built-in cabinetry, outdoor access and linen closet
- Detached self-contained studio with separate entry, kitchenette, split system air-conditioning, shower and toilet
- Double car garage, single carport and additional driveway parking
- Great rental returns
- Gatehouse with automatic gate
Isle of Sorrento is favoured for its central position close to all conveniences and accessibility to the wider Gold Coast. Collect the basics from Sorrento Shopping Village or visit Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre. Recreation options abound, with Gold Coast Botanical Gardens, four golf courses within a 15-minute drive, and a short drive to the beach. This property sits within the catchment for Benowa State School and Benowa State High School, with Emmanuel College, St Hilda's School and The Southport School (TSS) all within 12 minutes' drive.
See the potential and inspect with Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.