10 Kookaburra Court
Auction On Site, Friday 15 of December at 3:00pm
Holding a premier waterfront position in the prestigious enclave of Sorrento, this single-level house presents an ideal entry-level or investment opportunity.
The 756m2* property faces north-east for glimpses of the Surfers Paradise skyline, and holds 22.9m* of frontage to a wide, calm waterway located just off Main River.
A considered floor plan prioritises separation of space and the potential for inter-generational living. The master bedroom enjoys a peaceful setting in its own waterfront wing, while a designated guest wing with external access hosts two of three additional bedrooms.
Sliding doors across the kitchen and multiple living zones facilitate a seamless flow to the expansive entertaining area, where you can dine alfresco overlooking a wide stretch of water.
Children can play to their heart's content between a generous swimming pool and private sandy beach. While the home is well maintained and could be settled into as is, there is scope for a new owner to personalise and elevate it with a modern renovation.
- Single-level house in prestigious Sorrento enclave
- 756m2* block with 22.9m* of wide water frontage just off Main River
- Northeast-facing with Surfers Paradise skyline glimpses
- Central, family-friendly locale in proximity to amenities and lifestyle precincts
- Great entry-level, investment or renovation opportunity
- Partially-covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the water
- Timber-look floors inside; sandstone paving outside
- Sliding doors throughout kitchen, dining, living and sunken lounge open to the outdoor entertaining area
- Kitchen has oven, combi microwave, four-burner cooktop, dishwasher, double sink with InSinkErator and bench seating
- Waterfront master bedroom has outdoor access, walk-in robe with built-in timber cabinetry and ensuite
- Guest wing with its own external access; features two bedrooms, one ensuite and split-cycle air conditioning
- Fourth bedroom has built-in robes
- One main bathroom; floor-to-ceiling tiles in each ensuite and main bathroom
- Laundry has built-in storage, wall-mounted internal clothesline and access to external drying court
- Secure double carport; secure gatehouse for pedestrian entry; gated side access
- Solution-16 alarm system; Aiphone intercom
- Daikin ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Solar power system plus water tanks
Sorrento is a prestigious enclave of Bundall, a central and family-friendly suburb well-appointed with amenities. Conveniently located 1.2km away are Sorrento Shops, where you can grab groceries or dine at a choice of popular eateries. Other notable attractions including Harris Farm Markets and HOTA are also within 3km. The heart of Broadbeach, where you will find renowned shopping, dining and entertainment options including The Star and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, is within 5.5km. The address sits in the catchment for Surfers Paradise State School and Benowa State High School, and offers proximity to highly regarded private schools including The Southport School and St Hilda's School.
Secure a versatile waterfront residence in a burgeoning pocket - contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
10 Kookaburra Court Sorrento