10 Nicklaus Court
Superior Waterfront Entertainer in the Prized Lakelands Precinct
Mon 7 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Spanning three luxe levels, this modern masterpiece encapsulates superior waterfront living and entertaining. Architecturally designed and north facing, get set to cook up a feast in the gourmet kitchen and host guests in style, with multiple indoor and outdoor areas to enjoy. A seamless connection between internal and external zones creates supersized spaces to celebrate, set against the backdrop of a freshwater lake (with ocean access) and the 5th fairway of the prestigious Lakelands golf course.
These idyllic views follow you throughout the home, including the elegant main lounge and dining zone, expansive games room and sophisticated master suite. One of six bedrooms and four ensuite bathrooms, bask in this blissful outlook from a private patio or while soaking in the luxe freestanding bath. Additionally, enjoy a triple garage with car lift for a fourth car, a media room with surround sound, large screen and projector plus a beautiful lakeside boardwalk, perfect for drinks at dusk.
● Architecturally designed modern masterpiece, spanning three luxe levels
● North-facing, with idyllic views across a freshwater lake (with ocean access) towards the 5th fairway of Lakelands, a prestigious Jack Nicklaus designed golf course
● Solar-heated swimming pool, outdoor shower, waterfront boardwalk and jetty
● Alfresco entertaining terrace with built-in kitchen, bar fridges and BBQ area
● Elegant main lounge and dining zone with a gas fireplace
● Meals area opens to an atrium, plus sitting room that connects to the alfresco terrace
● Expansive games room that flows freely outdoors, includes bar fridge, TV , pool table and lounge suite
● Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, Zip tap, insinkerator, stone benchtops, ample soft-close storage
● Five spacious bedrooms with walk-in or built-in robes, ceiling fans and a mix of plantation shutters and blinds
● Four bedrooms include ensuites
● Powder room
● Media room with Italian leather recliner chairs, complete media system, overhead projector, screen and speakers
● Sixth bedroom or spacious office
● Laundry room
● Triple garage with work benches and a car lift for a fourth car, plus room for three cars on the driveway
● Alarm system, keyless entry
● Beautifully landscaped gardens, irrigated by an in-ground water tank
● Ducted 3-phase air conditioning and solar power
● Hydraulic boat lift, large landing mirror, outdoor umbrella and table included
Positioned in a prestigious, gated community, residents benefit from 24-hour security, a lake with ocean access and access to a recreation centre with pool, BBQ area, gymnasium and function room. Additionally in under 10 minutes drive arrive at all the delights of Broadbeach, including Pacific Fair, Star Casino, an array of eateries plus golden beaches.
Contact Marco De Vincentiis on 0433 112 260.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $2858.68 per year
- Water Rates - $993.48 per year
- Strata Rates - $3791.28 per year